THP Custom Beanie - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the revised look, will have to try and grab one of these

Well thank you. I cannot wait to order.

I have to note that the last few beanies I've received have been from running companies where the average male is like 5'8" and weighs all of 140 lbs wet.

I wouldnt do that to you guys.
*Shudders, I hope they fit everybody now*

Same factory that makes a large mount of golf beanies for the OEMs, so we should be good.

SO FREAKING AWESOME! Those are swwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

You know the drill THP - shut up and take my money!

Guess I need to bump the THPstore budget this year...wow.

1st post updated with the new image.
Revised.

ANd ****ING AWESOME!

Agree! ****ING AWESOME! Will it be just in gray or other colors? (The gray is great, just imagining what THP green would look like). :angel:

Agree! ****ING AWESOME! Will it be just in gray or other colors? (The gray is great, just imagining what THP green would look like). :angel:
True, some of us already have enough grey on our heads. :alien:

I wish I lived somewhere that this would be useful.....oh wait. Count me in.

It will be gray as of now.

I will grab one for sure! Can't wait. These will look awesome if they turn out like the pic.

Damn, I was hoping it would be black. Probably out for gray.

Awesome! I really like the color

As a bald man I wear the heck out of beanies. This will be a for sure purchase for me!

Ummmmmmm COME TO ME!

Abso-freaking-lutley

Oh My YES! Love seeing this!

JM

I wear beanies all the time. Id like one of these, although Id prefer it if it didnt have the folded bottom

This is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks sweet will it have some sort of wicking liner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Very nice looking. I'll be picking one up for sure.

I know its been requested each of the last few years and today we are proud to tell you its coming. This is a mock up of what it will look like, although there are some changes (we will show you the final proof soon).

Revised-L.png

I keep looking at these. Man they will be sharp. I love the THP Golf in that scripting.

Love them!

I somehow missed this earlier today. Yes. Sign me up.

I have to say, being a Florida guy, having one of these comes in handy when you travel to those cold states (Looking at you Ohio). I dont use it often, so when I find one I like, it lasts for years. This one will stay with me for quite some time.

I wonder who will be the manufacturer. If it's Cross, that would be extremely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back