I need to move...haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. My 2 were 250/wk at only 3 days a week. At the place we had them it was $330 per week for 3 days and that was including a discount for where I worked.

Not even half is an understatement. This year we paid $12,600 in daycare. I bet we get maybe $1,000 credit for it
Grex will do it for 8K

No kidding. And we got super lucky this year. Our oldest is part of the first all day free kindergarten in our city. It was $3,500 for full day or free for half day. They passed the bill to have it all free full day last August.

They just announced full day public in our district. We had to pay for private kindergarten with our first but the next three are on the tax bill.

My kid just came home with a recorder.

I've just finally blocked out the memories from the LAST recorder concert we had to suffer through. Now here comes another one.

My son has had a fever on and off for four days. He's on amoxicilin for an ear infection, but he hasn't kicked his fever. Scares me.

My son has had a fever on and off for four days. He's on amoxicilin for an ear infection, but he hasn't kicked his fever. Scares me.
Hopefully he can kick it soon. I know my son hated the alternative to amoxicillian. It was white and super chaulky. Was not fun trying to get him to take it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My little girl is almost 2 now and each day her words are getting better. She is now saying "dow away" which is go away. Tonight she even started pointing her finger. Apparently she is watching when we tell the dog to go away and lay down. Man I just smile every time she says it and has a little smile on her face. I am wrapped around her finger I feel already.

I've just finally blocked out the memories from the LAST recorder concert we had to suffer through. Now here comes another one.

Sounds like you need a flask :drinks:

Even when they are 20 it still hurts when you gotta drop the hammer. My daughter wants to come home for the Summer. We just put her in an apartment this year and the lease is for a year. No way I'm gonna shell out that kind of money for an apartment to sit empty. Take two classes and work. Either that or move back into the dorm.

Sucks to have to do that.

JM

You will love that recorder years from now. That is how it started for my youngest then it became the flute with each flute becoming more and more expensive, including a new $15k flute she got on Monday.

Cherish the recorder!

You will love that recorder years from now. That is how it started for my youngest then it became the flute with each flute becoming more and more expensive, including a new $15k flute she got on Monday.

Cherish the recorder!

Oh don't get me wrong - my daughter is a freshman in HS and made state districts this year playing flute, and is already being groomed for section leader in a few years. My wife is an amazing flautist as well, the recorder was good for her.

My son is a drummer like me. 'Nuff said.

Sitting through an hour long concert of 4th graders all attempting to play that recorder is just... Wow.

Oh don't get me wrong - my daughter is a freshman in HS and made state districts this year playing flute, and is already being groomed for section leader in a few years. My wife is an amazing flautist as well, the recorder was good for her.

My son is a drummer like me. 'Nuff said.

Sitting through an hour long concert of 4th graders all attempting to play that recorder is just... Wow.

I know! Painful is one word that comes to mind!

i got home last night and my soon-to-be 5yo son had his bat, tee and softball in the back yard. he wanted to hit the ball to me. he set everything up on one side of the yard, and told me to go to the opposite side, about 20-25 yards away. he was teeing the ball up, and hitting it directly into my hands on the fly. we've never done this before. i was pretty impressed! the best part? he was doing this while wearing an apron around his waist that he said made him a pretty girl like mommy. love it :)

Busted lip and bit on the back during nap time today at day care. Sounds like kiddo had a rough day. Going to pick him up now, and will assess the damage when I get there.

Busted lip and bit on the back during nap time today at day care. Sounds like kiddo had a rough day. Going to pick him up now, and will assess the damage when I get there.
Oh dang, poor little dude.

What percentage of you sarcastically cry back at your children when they've got nothing to cry about?

***raises hand ****

What percentage of you sarcastically cry back at your children when they've got nothing to cry about?
That's not normal?

I guess I can stop feeling like a *** then hahahaha

Me too. Doing that already Dan? It's only been like a week hasn't it?

If I don't laugh about it, I find it incredibly annoying... So I usually just joke with him and make similar noises back.. I am, after all, the one wiping feces -- Shouldn't I be the one crying?!

Also, he is just over two weeks old.

Haha nothing wrong with that buddy. This parenting job is by far and away the hardest I have ever attempted

I guess I can stop feeling like a *** then hahahaha

If I don't laugh about it, I find it incredibly annoying... So I usually just joke with him and make similar noises back.. I am, after all, the one wiping feces -- Shouldn't I be the one crying?!

Also, he is just over two weeks old.

Good point. I still weep when it comes time for that and I've been doing it for 4 years.

THERE'S FOUR YEARS OF THIS?!?!?!?

haha, brutal. The things we do..
If your wife is anything like mine, yes. I'm hoping it's getting close to time for him to take care of his own business.

Back