The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and this rain is putting a damper on any golfing plans.

Damn that is close too.

Any good beachfront restaurant's you recommend from Deerfield Beach to Fort Lauderdale?

To be honest don't frequent up that way too much. Although not right on the water I like

Ft. Lauderdale:

Taco Craft

Deerfield Beach:

The whales rib pub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whenever I go to Ft Lauderdale, I make sure I go to the Blue Moon, just a bit north of at least once. it is not on the beach but on the canal though

I hadn't realized I was two days behind on Banter until this morning. Got caught up on dangers of shaking hnds, Crack and Aderall, Beards, Trolling and cold weather stuff...I'm all set now :)

no one feels bad for you hahaha!

Pack with a smile on your face dude.

Haha

I definitely am just double, triple checking so that I have enough essentials since its play in the morning and then practice after lunch, dinner then I'll probably practice some more till they turn the lights off on me.

It's high time I quit goofing around with my game.

I've never been more nervous in my life. After 2+ years of not shaving, the beard is coming off today. More than anything, I hope my kids recognize me!
One of my friends had a beard for years. He shaved it off one night before bed and when his three year old woke up that morning and saw him in the same bed as her mom, she started crying! It took her a few minutes to realize who he was!

One of my friends had a beard for years. He shaved it off one night before bed and when his three year old woke up that morning and saw him in the same bed as her mom, she started crying! It took her a few minutes to realize who he was!

This is exactly what I'm scared of. It's all done and the Shave was just completed. I'll be picking up the kids today from school and see what happens

I've never been more nervous in my life. After 2+ years of not shaving, the beard is coming off today. More than anything, I hope my kids recognize me!

My dad shaved his beard of 14 years off when I was in HS - it was quite a shock, but I survived, and all was good a few minutes after I saw him.

My dad shaved his beard of 14 years off when I was in HS - it was quite a shock, but I survived, and all was good a few minutes after I saw him.

Yeah but my boy is 4 and my girl is 14 months old. Don't think They'll be as understanding or receptive

This is exactly what I'm scared of. It's all done and the Shave was just completed. I'll be picking up the kids today from school and see what happens

Yeah but my boy is 4 and my girl is 14 months old. Don't think They'll be as understanding or receptive

Maybe take the wife too so someone from school doesn't think a stranger is taking the kids. Just don't want to read about you in the headlines.

My stepdad would shave off his mustache every now and then and he looked like a different person. I know when I let my beard grow and then shave it off, I look like I'm about 10 years younger.

Lol xman...stranger danger

I agree with the boy, no beard is no Bueno.

Her face was too cute when you talked and she realized who you were.

MD...you're profile is gettimg cluttered with Tags. You need to get one of the new V Time HOF tags.

So Given your schedule as it stands, when do you forsee that happening?

MD...you're profile is gettimg cluttered with Tags. You need to get one of the new IV Time HOF tags.

So Given your schedule as it stands, when do you forsee that happening?
The V time...summer for sure one way or another

https://vimeo.com/150955346

This went better than expected

Very cool. Looks like your daughter wasn't sure it was you until you talked. I'm guessing by the way she reached for your face, she used to pull on the beard a lot before. She'll be lost for a while now.

Did you do a before and after pic X? That reaction was hilarious.

I took a pic last night in the mirror. I took when this morning in the truck when I left the barber shop

Awesome. Great idea getting it on tape. I love the reaction of your daughter.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

She's was the one I was so scared of approval! That's daddy's girl!

Haha. I was on totally creeper mode tucked behind my wife's SUV. The thought did cross my mind though. Thankfully the steak out was quick!

I agree with the boy, no beard is no Bueno.

Her face was too cute when you talked and she realized who you were.

I knew he would be fine! He's a goofball

Very cool. Looks like your daughter wasn't sure it was you until you talked. I'm guessing by the way she reached for your face, she used to pull on the beard a lot before. She'll be lost for a while now.

She kept looking at my face and hugging me once we got home. It was cool! I think she's all good now. You can tell she was definitely in shock for a little while afterwards though. Major crisis everted!

Ummmm...saw an Alfa Romeo 4c come down my street tonight when I got home. Gonna say that's not one of the most predictable cars to see. That thing is LOUD too. Would love to drive one.

Ugh, apparently there are two mice running around the wife's restaurant right now.

This will be a long night of texts/phone calls back and forth from the restaurant.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I've had a response typed up in a thread that would probably lead to negativity and flaming. I deleted it. Baby steps haha

I've had a response typed up in a thread that would probably lead to negativity and flaming. I deleted it. Baby steps haha

Ha. I just deleted one that was sitting in my "drafts" that would have done the same.

I would suggest the Old Heidelburg for real german food and a great assortment of German beer on Tap. Great atmosphere and nice people. For Italian food the Runway 84 is a classic old school place and you might see Dan Marino or some other sports people hanging around. They are just a couple of miles apart on Hwy. 84 in Ft. Lauderdale.

whenever I go to Ft Lauderdale, I make sure I go to the Blue Moon, just a bit north of at least once. it is not on the beach but on the canal though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back