The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people still prank call places?

Depends if you're 12yrs old or not lol

The power of the keyboard can be epic. Especially if the keys glow RRRREEEEDDDD.
I get a chuckle when someone says "he is a troll on line but its OK because he is nice in person" I think that is actually worse if someone has red keys on line they should use them in person as well

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I get a chuckle when someone says "he is a troll on line but its OK because he is nice in person" I think that is actually worse if someone has red keys on line they should use them in person as well

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
If it comes out of my mouth or I type it I will own it. Even if I was out of line or an idiot I said it and I own it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Have they invented a pill that provides the right chemical balance comparable to an 8 hour sleep yet?

They have, but the side effects are much worse than being tired. :beat-up:

I thought I read about that somewhere, that they were experimenting. I don't need the side effect part.

Oh, I have no idea if they have or not. I was only kidding. Listening to some of the side effects of medications, I'm not so sure I want to take the meds and just deal with what ever is ailing me.

Have they invented a pill that provides the right chemical balance comparable to an 8 hour sleep yet?

Are you looking to just feel good about yourself?
I would say go to New Jersey. :blob:

Are you looking to just feel good about yourself?
I would say go to New Jersey. :blob:

If that's all he's looking for, all he has to do is cross over into Kentucky. He'll come running back and feel much better about himself. :alien:

I thought 3-4 hours was normal where did this 8 stuff come from.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

if you're only getting 3-4 you may want to hang onto that energy drink diet bro hahahaha

Only way I ever go to NJ is if someone is paying me.

Lots.
Lol i have to go in 3 months...not for lots though. Just got off the call about the trip a few hours ago gonna take some work to get a round in again this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back