Which option removes the star?
Ill choose that one.

This thread makes me sad because I am going to have to part with my 02 Wrangler very soon. I bought this new and it has been a part of my life for 13 years but with twins it just isn't practical. I will have another in my life.

Also if you are using the stock tire carrier it has a weight rating on it. Not sure what the newer ones are but for my '98 it was only 50lbs so just keep that in mind as well. My spare was over that and you could tell it was heavy on the tailgate.

This thread makes me sad because I am going to have to part with my 02 Wrangler very soon. I bought this new and it has been a part of my life for 13 years but with twins it just isn't practical. I will have another in my life.

I had to give mine up when we were battling cancer with my son a few years ago. I have really been missing not having mine this year and already told the wife the next vehicle we get is a Rubicon to my liking.

I had to give mine up when we were battling cancer with my son a few years ago. I have really been missing not having mine this year and already told the wife the next vehicle we get is a Rubicon to my liking.
Man that is tough sorry to hear about that. I hope all is well with him

I think I will miss the manual shift the most and being able to take the windows and doors off. I really never used AC when driving my Jeep.

Man that is tough sorry to hear about that. I hope all is well with him

I think I will miss the manual shift the most and being able to take the windows and doors off. I really never used AC when driving my Jeep.

He past almost 2 yrs ago. Thank you very much for the thought. And don't feel like you said the wrong thing and feel bad for it. I appreciate the thought.

And yes those are the things I miss big time with my jeep. Manual and most of the summer I was topless and doorless and used a popup canopy as my "garage".

Lower the better so you can see and cops won't hassle you

He past almost 2 yrs ago. Thank you very much tho. And don't feel like you said the wrong thing and feel bad for it. I appreciate the thought.

And yes those are the things I miss big time with my jeep. Manual and most of the summer I was topless and doorless and used a popup canopy as my "garage".
Sorry to hear that.

Yeah I left the windows and doors off all Spring, Summer and part of Fall. Funny how you think you will have a vehicle for your whole life things change so quickly. Just doesn't make sense to keep it now, it is really hard to have have 3 cars with only 2 drivers. My wife couldn't even drive the Jeep bc she never learned how to drive it haha

Sorry to hear that.

Yeah I left the windows and doors off all Spring, Summer and part of Fall. Funny how you think you will have a vehicle for your whole life things change so quickly. Just doesn't make sense to keep it now, it is really hard to have have 3 cars with only 2 drivers. My wife couldn't even drive the Jeep bc she never learned how to drive it haha

Thank you.

That's a good thing tho. Mine could, barely. lol I cringed when she would pull out of the driveway burning the clutch. :bulgy-eyes:

[/B]
Thank you.

That's a good thing tho. Mine could, barely. lol I cringed when she would pull out of the driveway burning the clutch. :bulgy-eyes:
Haha yeah that is a scary sight I would imagine.

Are you looking at tire ride height?

Lower is better to see behind you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, all about the color of the bolts.

Wanted to add a little touch to the matte black.

Jeeps and all things offroad!

Jeeps and all things offroad!

Ive done searching an cannot find a Jeepers thread on here thats relevant.

Well ill be the first and say hello! Jeep jeep!

This is my 3rd and newest Wrangler.

7915a099ff163391997b85e54ad054e4.jpg

799302c758257e0fb27c36f1de8166b7.jpg

Nice rig!

I just got a new to me one a few months back. Haven't put the lift or tires on it yet, but love it.

I think #Cookie got one a while back. He put up some pics if I recall, but I cant remember if it was post mods or not. Nice looking ride!

JM

I had a couple years ago for hunting/fishing/camping and just riding in the woods. Big wheels and tires were the only mods but it was enough. Too old to perform any recovery now so I try to stay ON road.

8b050f573d6f3ccb76ad009ea4b344ee.jpg

Just a few months old. Waiting until the winter has passed to put on new tires and the lift. Been tinkering on other additions in the mean time. This picture makes my jeep look Firecracker Red, however it is Sunset Orange.

8b050f573d6f3ccb76ad009ea4b344ee.jpg

Just a few months old. Waiting until the winter has passed to put on new tires and the lift. Been tinkering on other additions in the mean time. This picture makes my jeep look Firecracker Red, however it is Sunset Orange.

is that the Amp color? What tinkering have you done?

New bumper day!

Just finished the rear, now to tackle the front which will be a bit more difficult.

f8b6da820f9e41ae6a42b676d3b0dfc1.jpg

af5040a7989040e82769c8fb65b7b45d.jpg

27c63d703ba253561ddb7d378aa52467.jpg

That looks awesome Cookie!

Nice!! Can't wait to see it!

Dude you look like your ready to invade Mexico with that beast! Nice! When's the armored windshield go in?

Looking good dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back