Mward I am calling you out #thpcallout

Wow, where is mward to defend his honour in here? Freddie picks are flying in from left and right.

Maybe I don't need to wait til day four to offer my underdog selection. Michael has that on lock down at the moment.

It'll just make victory that much sweeter. After a little early morning yard maintenance, I feel the urge to go work on my short game for a bit..

Epic Battle!!! This should be a good one to follow. The trash talk might be as good as the actual golf.

Listen up blinky, bring what LITTLE short game you have and I'll send you home wishing you had stayed doing yard work. I have the spirit of MLK on my side. :alien2:
It'll just make victory that much sweeter. After a little early morning yard maintenance, I feel the urge to go work on my short game for a bit..

Haha shots are being fired here

Listen up blinky, bring what LITTLE short game you have and I'll send you home wish you had stayed doing yard work. I have the spirit of MLK on my side. :alien2:
Don't talk about my 4some partner on Saturday like that!! he may be little, but little can be feisty, and he's that much closer to the ground to read the green lies:clap:

Liking MWard's confidence, and even though he's met me at least a couple times yet still doesn't recognize me when I see him in person ... I'm going to say he pulls out the win.

Mward I am calling you out #thpcallout

So a Panda and a Leprechaun walk into a bar..... Well actually the Leprechaun was turned away because he didn't look of age. Freddie wins 4/3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is why aimpoint works for him. And have you met the little guy? Fiesty when something is on the line doesn't begin to describe it.
Don't talk about my 4some partner on Saturday like that!! he may be little, but little can be feisty, and he's that much closer to the ground to read the green lies:clap:

I have to go with Mward on this one. Mighty Mouse for the win... I know I'm shooting myself in the foot going this way. But I just have to do it. My gut is telling me root for the underdog.

That and Wardy has a GOOD HUMOR ice cream man outfit that I saw him wear to a THP outing.

So this is why aimpoint works for him. And have you met the little guy? Fiesty when something is on the line doesn't begin to describe it.
I haven't yet, looking forward to meeting the both of you on Saturday

Two really good dudes here.

Panda knows I love him to death and he can golf his ball better than most, but I'm gonna go with Wardy on this one. In the couple of rounds I've played with him, he can get on a roll and go low.

Listen up blinky, bring what LITTLE short game you have and I'll send you home wishing you had stayed doing yard work. I have the spirit of MLK on my side. :alien2:

You're adorable. I have a dream... That one day... You're gonna be taking your hat off on the 15th green, head down in despair. But pick your head up my brother, losing isn't the worst thing that could ever happen to you.

You could be this guy...

fe207aca6cdc3fc8dfed0adfec1be3ec.jpg

You're adorable. I have a dream... That one day... You're gonna be taking your hat off on the 15th green, head down in despair. But pick your head up my brother, losing isn't the worst thing that could ever happen to you.

You could be this guy...

The guy that dropped an ace on you?

Or the double digit handicap you couldn't beat straight up?

Oh snappity snap snap! Dayum! I still got Wardy though!

JM

You could be this guy...

That is the bet, loser wears a T-shirt with Sexy Cookie on the front at next THP event aka Club clash!

Hahahahhahah, epic bet right there. And a really bad one to lose.

A lot of back and forth lately and my momma always said if you don't have something nice to say.... I gotta take the Panda. Love ya Wardy, but Panda's got this

4a6f50d2bf8fb9f1ada05624ea22b10a.jpg

Damn that is a fantastic wager, a lot is on the line with that one

That is an absolutely fantastic wager.

Tadashi killed it today at Lake Jovita with an even par round. What did Wardy shoot? Should give us some good betting lines for the match up in a about a week.

Tadashi killed it today at Lake Jovita with an even par round. What did Wardy shoot? Should give us some good betting lines for the match up in a about a week.

Wardy had a 79 today, I'm sure it'll be different in a week.

I'm going to go Wardy. Can't support the panda in fallouts until after the kentwool Classic

This one is going to be a BLAST to follow.

Back