The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Fisher, it's more the players playing to the competition on a lot of those losses. They did have some really good win, 2 wins against Seattle and 1 against the Cardinals. They did lose against some good teams that were close games also but had some loss against bad teams. They also play in arguably the toughest division in football over the last 4 years. The framework is there, they just need a couple of offensive weapons, QB mainly.

No doubt. My main point was that track record would've gotten him fired on a number of other teams, but the fact he's still there indicates ownership believes they're only a couple pieces away from winning seasons.

No doubt. My main point was that track record would've gotten him fired on a number of other teams, but the fact he's still there indicates ownership believes they're only a couple pieces away from winning seasons.

I was typing as you were posting... I am glad the Rams don't play musical chairs with the coaching staff like a lot of other teams. If they get the franchise QB they need and still don't win, Fisher probably will be gone though. Who knows when they'll get him.

The story I heard behind fisher was he is there because of how well he handled the Oilers move from Houston. The owners think he'll be a stabilizing force and will help get the team transitioned, then he can be dumped.

Saw this on Facebook. Kind of surprised this isn't a GG & JB Productions video!

[video=youtube;KYBmzPUI-Qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYBmzPUI-Qs[/video]

Saw this on Facebook. Kind of surprised this isn't a GG & JB Productions video!

[video=youtube;KYBmzPUI-Qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYBmzPUI-Qs[/video]

Ya that's a Mike Polk Jr production. He's a local comedian and absolutely fed up Browns fan. Check out his factory of sadness video on YouTube

From what I'm reading, within the next 24 hours Adam Gase will likely be the new head coach of the Dolphins. He was Chicago's offensive coordinator this year after spending a few years as the OC in Denver, had Tebow and Manning out there as his QBs.

From what I'm reading, within the next 24 hours Adam Gase will likely be the new head coach of the Dolphins. He was Chicago's offensive coordinator this year after spending a few years as the OC in Denver, had Tebow and Manning out there as his QBs.
No love for the Interim Coach the Dolphins had? I was a big fan of that guy.

No love for the Interim Coach the Dolphins had? I was a big fan of that guy.

I'm a big fan of the guy on a personal level, but the team didn't really improve with him as the HC. If they bring Gase in, then I'm guessing it's mainly to try to fix Tannehill, who regressed this year.

I'm a big fan of the guy on a personal level, but the team didn't really improve with him as the HC. If they bring Gase in, then I'm guessing it's mainly to try to fix Tannehill, who regressed this year.
Gotcha.

I loved that guys personality, and he seemed like a Coach any guy would just love to play for.

Gotcha.

I loved that guys personality, and he seemed like a Coach any guy would just love to play for.

If Gase gets hired it will be interesting to see if he keeps Campbell on the staff.

If Gase gets hired it will be interesting to see if he keeps Campbell on the staff.
He would be wise to do so, I think.

But, would Campbell want to stay?

He would be wise to do so, I think.

But, would Campbell want to stay?

That's a good question because Gase could see him as a potential threat, and I also agree that he seems very likable.

That's a good question because Gase could see him as a potential threat, and I also agree that he seems very likable.
A threat, yes. But, if Campbell got the interview and didnt get the gig, more often than not, a Coach finds somewhere new to go. Why stay and work for a team that didnt think you could lead them, ya know? Just my .02

Sounds like Campbell would stay on the staff, which is pretty interesting as you say.

Who Gase hires as a defensive coordinator will be very important. The Dolphins D was a dumpster fire this year.

A threat, yes. But, if Campbell got the interview and didnt get the gig, more often than not, a Coach finds somewhere new to go. Why stay and work for a team that didnt think you could lead them, ya know? Just my .02

Yup, makes sense. He played in Detroit, right? That could certainly be a landing spot for him.

From Niners Nation. The internet always delivers, haha

Its%20Happening%20Chip%20Kelly%20FINAL%20eyes%20WATERMARK.gif

Marshawn lynch practiced all week with the first team, then says he "can't play" and didn't even go to MN with the team. WtF? I mean he was already out after the year but geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshawn lynch practiced all week with the first team, then says he "can't play" and didn't even go to MN with the team. WtF? I mean he was already out after the year but geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't want to play in that weather either

Well damn...way to start the game for the Chiefs.

Um...need em all

So my dad just had knee surgery, can't walk or move very well yet and is a DIE HARD Chiefs fan...he just about flew off the chair!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!

Texans look really bad on offense thus far....but another pick bails them out temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back