MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

Dogleg right #8
b89cd7076000571a9ff4bc776c933b00.jpg

These #THPCallOuts have been nothing short of superb!!! Great coverage and updating!

These #THPCallOuts have been nothing short of superb!!! Great coverage and updating!

I think I've followed this match closer than I have the ToC, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just woke up and catching up...another entertaining #THPCallOut, fun to follow. Love it when matches are close.

Great sand shot JB! C'mon Mike!

Mike hit a great lay up. We found something in his game that he tweaked and he is playing great golf the last few holes. I'm going to shoot 75-76 I think and it's still a tight match.

Mike hit a great lay up. We found something in his game that he tweaked and he is playing great golf the last few holes. I'm going to shoot 75-76 I think and it's still a tight match.

Tweaked something in his driver play? Rob and I have been looking at that the last few weeks.

JB from the sand is just something silly to watch.

Both playing better than expected. That's The best kind of match.

f821eb45008d573fcafdaa6c98af374c.jpg

Jb 4th into greenside sand

And with a great put Mike Dean wins eight to go up one with one hole to go

Tweaked something in his driver play? Rob and I have been looking at that the last few weeks.

Just something easy in his swing and he's really hitting the ball well

Refresh, refresh, refresh!

JM

Mike 1 up into the final hole. Great playing 441!

And now a tough #9 tee shot is crucial
474ef034bf83a9772097d576ec13bd67.jpg

The fina hole is a beast. 394 into the wind water down the entire right side and water in front of the green.

e41598c2490fc43f32a2d9d23eb8541d.jpg

Atta boy Mike! Finish the match off! This has been awesome to follow. Anyone with a call out in mind needs to look at how this thread went and try to replicate it

Dare this end AS?

Come on Mike!!!

Close him out Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close it out Mike! Preview for the Kickoff Classic!

And the crazy part is he's earning it. I'm going to shoot 76 it were 77. And he has not had any real big numbers

Back