Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Winn

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • I dont know it came on the putter

Votes: 18 7.2%

• Total voters
Super Stroke Flatso Mid, but not sure that will remain my standard as I transition this winter to a SeeMore (face balanced at impact model).

I have SS 3.0 on everything, but my Works V-Line 2.0 Flatso.

Super Stroke slim 2.0

Flatso 3.0. One of the best things I ever did for my putting. Especially lag putting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mid-Plus Salty Grip

Play superstroke currently, but i'm thinking of moving over to Lamkin this winter.

Flatso 2.0 on my Odyssey
slim 2.0 on my Nead
older Superstroke Slim on my Seemore

got a SS 3.0 on my current gamer

My new taylormade will arrive this Friday and I will be trying a Winn Pro 1.32, similar shape but slightly larger.

Iomic.

Superstroke 2.0

Have been interested in trying a 1.0, any opinions out there?

WinnPro X

Lamkin

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

SuperStroke, I don't see ever changing to anything else.

I voted Lamkin, because that's what I was using, and still like the mega paddle, but I've been using a SS Flatso 2.0 on my #7 and have really enjoyed it.

Golf Pride Ping PP58 cord on my Zing, SS 1.0 on my Scotty.

I have SS on most of my putters, but I just put a Lamkin UTX on the Seemore that's going to start he season in my bag.

SS 3.0 THP edition. Was using a 5.0 but finally found a putter for my THP 3.0 and I love the size so much better than the bigger one.

Installed an Iomic mid on a putter I shan't discuss at the moment this evening. I know their sizing has gone more American so this is a bit bigger than what I wanted initially, but this thing is COMFY.

Installed an Iomic mid on a putter I shan't discuss at the moment this evening. I know their sizing has gone more American so this is a bit bigger than what I wanted initially, but this thing is COMFY.

I was always a fan of the Iomic design, just not the sleekness of it. Much the same still?

I was always a fan of the Iomic design, just not the sleekness of it. Much the same still?

This version is, though they have released a much more pistol like option recently I need to look into.

This version is, though they have released a much more pistol like option recently I need to look into.

Intriguing. I think i-Line satisfies my "iomic-ish" needs hahaha... Still have like 20 of them.

But I shall be itching this super stroke ponder soon. The SINK grips have been a ton of fun, and it makes me want to really see what is out there before committing in 2016.

Just put this grip back on my new putter

72e94a4d581cb6e596f0ce808f5746bc.jpg

Golf pride works for me.

Back