Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is where to post it,but I'm happy.After a night of 45 mins of shanks in my garage net,one quick call to the pro worked it out.According to him the shank is from releasing the toe of the club over.Went out in garage and hit everything with a wide open face of the club.Amazingly I was hitting in the middle of the net again.I just can't grasp how a wide open face hits the ball straight for me.Im super happy

Thats DEFINITELY happy thread worthy

You know you have a great teacher when he can fix you over the phone.Im so positive I will break 100 this year
You got it, Chip. Sounds like you have a great coach!

Finally getting to work on my game tomorrow. I'm gonna be irresponsible and throw everything I have to do on the back burner but it's much needed. A mental vacation is what I'm chalking it up to, an hour or two of THP everyday isn't enough sometimes. Pretty relieving just thinking about it actually.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I had a great weekend. I hit the ball a lot better than I ever expected and my back felt pretty darn good through 85 holes of golf in 4 days. #happy.

Tomorrow I start my final semester in college! Going to be a rough one, but so happy to finally have the degree in sight!!

Happy cuz my Callaway driver, 3wd and irons finally changed after two weeks from "backordered 3-5 days" to "processing". I was starting to get worried that something was wrong with the order!

Accessibility to get questions answered directly from the minds who had a hand in the design. THAT is THP, and its fantastic.

Holy hell how far we have come is amazing.

But better yet, is where we are going. #ChangeTheGame

Long week already but it is looking better! Get to golf with some THPers this weekend and I have someone coming into my office to buy one of my cars that i am selling, hoping he buys it as I want it gone before spring.

Love when selling a car involves a few beers and cash exchanged! So happy that my blue Subaru is going to a good home who will be keeping it local and growing the Subaru community around here!

THP is just hopping tonight. That makes this guy happy after a long day of work with a migraine.

THP is just hopping tonight. That makes this guy happy after a long day of work with a migraine.

Its going to be like this all year long brother.
For those that want it, we are going next level.

Its going to be like this all year long brother.
For those that want it, we are going next level.

Seat belt buckled and fastened for the ride.

Just think we are only two weeks in. Not to mention we get 366 days this year!

So who wouldn't want it.....really?

JM

My Happy is being one of the luckiest sob's on the planet by being part of #TeamRedemption. There's not a day that goes by where something from that week doesn't creep in my head. I can't wait for good weather so I can play golf and wear my stuff proudly. Seeing talk of the 2016 Grandaddy start up makes me excited for the future participants!

My Happy is being one of the luckiest sob's on the planet by being part of #TeamRedemption. There's not a day that goes by where something from that week doesn't creep in my head. I can't wait for good weather so I can play golf and wear my stuff proudly. Seeing talk of the 2016 Grandaddy start up makes me excited for the future participants!

It lives on.

#MissionAccomplished

Happy to be a member here...so much goodness going on and a bunch of good people who want to be a part of it.

Kept a decent outlook on the day, and a day that started so horribly ended up not being so bad.
Sometimes, it's not as bad as it may seem...

(Although I have not purchased a washing machine yet...)

Took another lesson today and we worked on the follow thru for an hour with no ball.This was my last official swing lesson, was a long haul but loved every second of it.Thirteen lessons and only hit balls once with him and they went straight.Gonna nail this good thing.Gonna get er done

Kept a decent outlook on the day, and a day that started so horribly ended up not being so bad.
Sometimes, it's not as bad as it may seem...

(Although I have not purchased a washing machine yet...)

#Truth

I'm happy knowing that no matter what happens during the day I know I get to come home to these two and they always put a smile on my face.
910ce6aded2b73c9a1f8f7e50f80e992.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Job interview went as well as I could hope today. Not a lot of feedback, but being a government job they hold their cards close to the chest.

It would certainly be a reboot for my career. Starting me out at the beginning of the field I am already in, but giving me tons of room to advance, learn, and grow.

Won't hear for 2 or 3 weeks, possibly longer if they call an election lol.

Just booked a trip down to Jupiter/West Palm the week of the Honda Classic! I've got some great friends who moved down there a few years ago and they've offered to put me up for the week. I can't wait to get down there and enjoy some nice weather and some awesome golf. I've only ever been to the Travelers Championship where we don't draw any of the really big names, so it'll be a fun experience to see all the big guys playing. I'll also sneak in a few rounds for myself to cure those winter blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back