Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGA SS has Nike Dymo for $79 this weekend
Golf Galaxy has a 15% off one item all weekend
Rock Bottom has free shipping all weekend

golfetail.com

100814-TMBURNERIS-MAIN.jpg

If you don't mind a little bidding you can get the burner plus off Ebay for $250-$280 brand new from golf etail and a few other sites.

I know there are a lot of people who like the Z-Star yellow golf balls....

K-net golf finally has them as their own separate choice from Sirixon.
Mint $30
Grade A $20
Grade B $11 (on reserve)

If I didn't have 2 dozen of the regular Zstars sitting in my garage I would have gotten some, no question.

Hey, does anyone wanna buy 2 dozen used (grade A) Zstars? :act-up:

Caddiesbag.com has Pentas for $36.99 today. Not a bad deal at all.

GPPGolf.com just dropped their price on the Penta to $34.99, lowest I've seen anywhere.

14 Stix has the ghost putter on sale today.

14 Stix

Edit: Sorry forgot price $127, an excellent deal. Get em while they're hot!!! White hot that is!!! Sorry couldn't resist.

Ohh thats so tempting. Why do the golf gods hate me so much?????

Entered, thanks for the info!!

Welcome :) I hope a THPer wins these!! I entered myself and the women shoes are the Signature Paula shoes that I won a few weeks ago :D

Welcome :) I hope a THPer wins these!! I entered myself and the women shoes are the Signature Paula shoes that I won a few weeks ago :D

I'm in...thanks for the info, hope I win

I'm in. Thanks for the heads up!

14 Stix has the ghost putter on sale today.

14 Stix

Edit: Sorry forgot price $127, an excellent deal. Get em while they're hot!!! White hot that is!!! Sorry couldn't resist.

That is incredibly tempting, even though I just got a new putter! Definitely bookmarking this site! Thanks shanks!

That is incredibly tempting, even though I just got a new putter! Definitely bookmarking this site! Thanks shanks!

No kidding... I came close to buying it but I want to wait until after the outing before I buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back