Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games People Play

Mizuno MX300's, Steel- $399 4-PW

300's are a steal at that price.

Games People Play

Mizuno MX300's, Steel- $399 4-PW

I really want those, but they only come in stiff and regular flex and I have no idea what the stock shaft offered is from looking at their site. Any ideas?

If they were the 200's I would have bought them already...
I don't feel like I have the game for 300's.

Also- I plan on winning them for free at the outing!

If they were the 200's I would have bought them already...
I don't feel like I have the game for 300's.

Also- I plan on winning them for free at the outing!

They are right up my alley as far as what I am looking for - a forged iron with a decent amount of forgiveness. I just don't know that it would pay to buy those and then have to possibly put new shafts in them, get the lie angle adjusted, lengthened, etc. I am thinking a custom fitting process may be more cost effective.

They are right up my alley as far as what I am looking for - a forged iron with a decent amount of forgiveness. I just don't know that it would pay to buy those and then have to possibly put new shafts in them, get the lie angle adjusted, lengthened, etc. I am thinking a custom fitting process may be more cost effective.

That will also get you new release swag, and we all love that!

Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone with a PGA Superstore nearbye. I use their practice facility a lot and came across this special.

Buy any 2 dozen golf balls and you receive a free glove of your choice. You can even buy one of those double dozen packs (Laddies) and get a free glove. I bought 2 dozen zips and picked the bionic as my free glove (no footjoys in store).

I needed some more forgiving balls anyway lol. Great deal!

Hopefully its running at all PGA Superstores.

Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone with a PGA Superstore nearbye. I use their practice facility a lot and came across this special.

Buy any 2 dozen golf balls and you receive a free glove of your choice. You can even buy one of those double dozen packs (Laddies) and get a free glove. I bought 2 dozen zips and picked the bionic as my free glove (no footjoys in store).

I needed some more forgiving balls anyway lol. Great deal!

Hopefully its running at all PGA Superstores.

Thats an awesome deal! If I had one nearby I would go snag one up right now! dang it

It really is!!! I thought about stocking up on more Zips... I might have to do that sooner to catch the deal again!
Thats an awesome deal! If I had one nearby I would go snag one up right now! dang it

It really is!!! I thought about stocking up on more Zips... I might have to do that sooner to catch the deal again!

That double dozen of balls was cheaper than a bionic glove would be. Zips?

Yeah, the Zips are on sale for $9.99 a dozen. Bionic was $24.99 if bought separately. I have been eye balling them for weeks because I need a more forgiving ball right now. They also had some Wilson Staff Distance balls for $14.99 (double dozen which would net the free glove). PGA SS has pretty good deals going.

That double dozen of balls was cheaper than a bionic glove would be. Zips?

I am with you One-T...

What the heck are Zips?

EXCELLENT golf balls. Only knock is they are extreeeeeeeemely 'clicky' off of the putter and that drives me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you One-T...

What the heck are Zips?

hahaha....I thought I was the only one not knowing....good to see we are together on that

Lol sorry dude I didn't realize you asking about the Zips. My bad!!!! I thought you were asking if the two dozen balls were cheaper than the glove. I've been wanting to try these ever since I read the review when I first joined. I was in the market for some balls I wouldnt be really mad if I lost. My game is all over the place right now haha.

Zero compression 3 layer ball and people seem to love the feel off the irons, driver and around the green. Couldn't pass up the deal and the free glove.
hahaha....I thought I was the only one not knowing....good to see we are together on that

Lol sorry dude I didn't realize you asking about the Zips. My bad!!!! I thought you were asking if the two dozen balls were cheaper than the glove. I've been wanting to try these ever since I read the review when I first joined. I was in the market for some balls I wouldnt be really mad if I lost. My game is all over the place right now haha.

Zero compression 3 layer ball and people seem to love the feel off the irons, driver and around the green. Couldn't pass up the deal and the free glove.

Thats great man, I am kind of with you as my game is kind of all over the place as well. I am just having some "swing" issues. ugh!

There are times when I hit a ball pure and I'm not worried about hitting One Tour/ZStar but I'd rather just not have to worry about it. These balls hopefully will accomplish that. Saving the bionic for the outing haha. Awesome.

Seeing as it's such a good deal I may go back for another 2 dozen.
Thats great man, I am kind of with you as my game is kind of all over the place as well. I am just having some "swing" issues. ugh!

There are times when I hit a ball pure and I'm not worried about hitting One Tour/ZStar but I'd rather just not have to worry about it. These balls hopefully will accomplish that. Saving the bionic for the outing haha. Awesome.

Seeing as it's such a good deal I may go back for another 2 dozen.

your bag will officially be heavier than mine....hehe

Labor Day sale at the Nike Outlet:

30% off all golf tops bottoms.

As a side note went to Adidas outlet as well. Left disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back