The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any good migraine recipes? I usually take 2 Excedrin's and 2 Alieve and an orange soda. Today I did the same but with a coffee instead.

rum works for me, but my boss doesn't like it much

Anybody have any good migraine recipes? I usually take 2 Excedrin's and 2 Alieve and an orange soda. Today I did the same but with a coffee instead.

Excedrine. Or Real aspirin with caffeine.

Drink pepsi. Find a dark room to the point where it's as close to blacked out as possible and lay down//sleep for an hour

Probably won't help you right now, but when I get them I take a shower. Something about running hot water over my head seems to help a lot. If I'm at work or some place that you obviously don't have that option, I use excedrin.

Must resist Scotty purchase...

Excedrine. Or Real aspirin with caffeine.

Excess ones is a must!

Goody's powders!
Those things are magical!

Never even heard of that

Drink pepsi. Find a dark room to the point where it's as close to blacked out as possible and lay down//sleep for an hour

I wish sleeping was an option today

Probably won't help you right now, but when I get them I take a shower. Something about running hot water over my head seems to help a lot. If I'm at work or some place that you obviously don't have that option, I use excedrin.

This is the first thing I did when I woke up. Piping hot!!

Last edited:

When selecting captains for events most of the time we nail it. Sure there is the occasional, what were we thinking, but man this year, we nailed it.

Live on the wild side and buy it :)

Good hearing from you the other night. I don't remember much of what was said, but I remember being happy I heard from you! Haha

I could tell you were very happy, and I like what you were looking at :)

What scotty are you eyeing?

Good hearing from you the other night. I don't remember much of what was said, but I remember being happy I heard from you! Haha

I could tell you were very happy, and I like what you were looking at :)

What scotty are you eyeing?

One in the marketplace. Not the exact model i want though.

The Newport 2 is the one I want. It'll happen one day. Not even sure I'll game it right away, I just want one in my possession.

When selecting captains for events most of the time we nail it. Sure there is the occasional, what were we thinking, but man this year, we nailed it.
I agree with this.

Snow.
Ice.
Cold....

I think I like

Palm Trees
Sand
Golf

A whole lot better!
Trying to put the pieces together to make this a reality this year!

Stop it. Haven't you heard that Michigan is the finest golf state in the country.

absolutely dude. Everyone selected thus far are great people, and many of them I have been fortunate enough to meet. Great job.

Stop it. Haven't you heard that Michigan is the finest golf state in the country.

Only the best.

From July 2-9...

Golf in this...
92065dcd49981317ba000aa819b92e86.jpg

Is rather difficult, and I would guess uncomfortable

Agreed. Totally. Its been a hell of a lot of fun to follow all of these.

Following up that clown in the last event is easy though.

You bite your tongue. That James Miles is a saint

GF will be getting me a putter for my birthday. I'm excited and nervous to see what she comes up with, but it should be leading to me selling most of the putters I currently have and sticking with that for a hopefully long while. I gave her some ideas and I think it will be pretty awesome though. We'll find out in a month what she picks.

Sorry, but I needed more pockets out of you in that event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back