The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink mo, sleep mo.

Zquil or some sort of sleep aid will be first. I'll see how that goes. If it doesn't help I'll step up the albatross intake before bed. If that doesn't help its time to see a doctor

Zquil or some sort of sleep aid will be first. I'll see how that goes. If it doesn't help I'll step up the albatross intake before bed. If that doesn't help its time to see a doctor

Get your mind right brother. Count the blades of grass on the first tee at the Clive when you first head to bed.

Get your mind right brother. Count the blades of grass on the first tee at the Clive when you first head to bed.

The last thing I do every night is plug in my phone to the charger and set my alarms. Then I look at this
4d306be26e5343fdfbe642db9e853d5f.jpg

Then I go to bed. The Hideaway is always the last thing I see at night before bed

I've only been tracking my sleep for a week but my average restless times is around 18 lol

One reason why I don't have a Fitbit. Seeing 4 hrs is not what I want to be reminded of.

I feel ya buddy.

I think I'm in the same boat as you. So much so that this morning I got a referral for sleep apnea testing. It's exhausting being tired all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the sleep test recently and I passed, not enough apnea to warrant any breathing treatments. They did fit me for one right before in case they had to wake me up mid way and use. I was amazed with how well it worked. I even commented I wanted one even if I didn't need it. Pure oxygen was great! Might even help with allergies. Good luck! Do it cause it may help you.

I think I'm in the same boat as you. So much so that this morning I got a referral for sleep apnea testing. It's exhausting being tired all day.

I went for a sleep test about 4-5 years ago and was amazed to find out how poorly I was sleeping. I had no idea how fatigued I was until I got a good night sleep. The test is well worth it and can be life changing for you.

I went for a sleep test about 4-5 years ago and was amazed to find out how poorly I was sleeping. I had no idea how fatigued I was until I got a good night sleep. The test is well worth it and can be life changing for you.

#SleepyScubaGear

Hi Aaron any sims by you buddy

frontiers.jpg

There was a kid that played QB for Texas and was getting labeled lazy his freshman year. Falling asleep in class, not paying attention in practice and not performing up to what was expected.

He had sleep apnea. Got treatment and they say he's night and day now.

I've only been tracking my sleep for a week but my average restless times is around 18 lol
Just think about the hideaway before you sleep. that will take all your cats away and you will sleep soundly. ☺

Great night with Wilson Golf at a fantastic restaurant. Some awesome things coming and we are so excited about 2016.
When we say #ChangeTheGame we mean it.

Great night with Wilson Golf at a fantastic restaurant. Some awesome things coming and we are so excited about 2016.
When we say #ChangeTheGame we mean it.
So, If I read this correctly, what you are saying is... #ButWaitTheresMore?

Glad you guys are having a great trip so far.

So, If I read this correctly, what you are saying is... #ButWaitTheresMore?

Glad you guys are having a great trip so far.

Oh yeah....Isnt there always more?
#SlapChopGuy

Oh yeah....Isnt there always more?
#SlapChopGuy
With you guys...there is always more.

#ChangeTheGame is real, and cant wait to see what you guys have in store for all of us.

I can say this... I have seen THP grow from 1 event per year, to 2 Events, to what it is now... and 2016 is going to completely blow all that away? Going to be a fun one.

With you guys...there is always more.

#ChangeTheGame is real, and cant wait to see what you guys have in store for all of us.

I can say this... I have seen THP grow from 1 event per year, to 2 Events, to what it is now... and 2016 is going to completely blow all that away? Going to be a fun one.

Thanks. And Friday morning is meeting at True Temper HQ that will continue to #ChangeTheGame

Thanks. And Friday morning is meeting at True Temper HQ that will continue to #ChangeTheGame

Love seeing True Temper on the list. Can't wait for increased activity on THP with such an awesome shaft company.

One of the secretaries stated screaming and running around the office because she won $60k off a scratch off. Everyone started cheering. Then someone checked it for her and her ticket actually didn't win.

Still though, it makes me want to buy some lottery tickets

One of the secretaries stated screaming and running around the office because she won $60k off a scratch off. Everyone started cheering. Then someone checked it for her and her ticket actually didn't win.

Damn PGG, I dont think I would stop laughing if I saw that.

Yeah, as much as I wanted to get in the powerball madness, I knew better to waste my money on it. I do love a good scratch off every now and then though. That poor secretary. She'll be hiding under her desk for a solid week.

Sad news hearing that Alan Rickman passed away

She laughed it off, which was good, but then she said she was relieved because it would have been a pain to actually get the money.

I would have happily gone through the motions for her to get the money for a 'reasonable' processing fee.

Anybody have any good migraine recipes? I usually take 2 Excedrin's and 2 Alieve and an orange soda. Today I did the same but with a coffee instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back