Kentwool Kickoff Classic - Travel & Extra Rounds thread

That's my boy!!! I expect you guys to being the thunder. I hope ours is little stronger. If not, I'll post after he event that we are all winners!!

Thunder from Down Under?

Wait....wrong performance. I'll just try to play respectable golf.

you might be riding with me lol. But yeah I'm down for whatever, we can get there as early or late as needed, as long as I get a practice round at RTJ I'm good.
If you want to bypass free gas in the company ride, that is fine with me. Columbus is part of my territory so most of the trip can be justified as business if we just ride by and look at a CVS store to make sure it isn't being robbed.

If you want to bypass free gas in the company ride, that is fine with me. Columbus is part of my territory so most of the trip can be justified as business if we just ride by and look at a CVS store to make sure it isn't being robbed.
ok that might be slightly smarter. Damn you and your logic

For anyone who has played the short course, how much shorter(time-wise) is it than a normal round?

ok that might be slightly smarter. Damn you and your logic
Lol. But if the damn thing is being robbed, then I will have to work... We will ride by one in the nicer part of Columbus.

For anyone who has played the short course, how much shorter(time-wise) is it than a normal round?
All par 3's so I'd say just slightly longer than half the time of a normal round. They are challenging. Depends on the tees you choose as well. Some are 200 yards plus! Less time from closer tees!

All par 3's so I'd say just slightly longer than half the time of a normal round. They are challenging. Depends on the tees you choose as well. Some are 200 yards plus! Less time from closer tees!

Come on now Barry, you know we're all iron savants. 18 easy greens in reg...foursomes...I'm going to say 35 minute rounds.

That's what I was thinking too, so I'll plan on that.

Jeebus, sneak out to play nine holes and a thread blows up.

ETA who all is left who wants to play Friday but isn't currently in a foursome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jeebus, sneak out to play nine holes and a thread blows up.

ETA who all is left who wants to play Friday but isn't currently in a foursome?

Several people in the first post that are not already designated in foursomes. And it appears there is one threesome also that would probably be more than happy to add a fourth.

Anyone get a call back from Melissa yet? Thinking I might call again over lunch.

Alright guys... Looks like I need to get my butt in gear and find a group to play in. I'll go out by myself...but I wanted to see if any of you
plan on playing a round on that Friday before. I should be at the course from the airport by 11am-ish at the latest. What do you say?

@T0AD

@tanker337
@e1iterate
@Willwhite
@brianmk24

Alright guys... Looks like I need to get my butt in gear and find a group to play in. I'll go out by myself...but I wanted to see if any of you
plan on playing a round on that Friday before. I should be at the course from the airport by 11am-ish at the latest. What do you say?

@T0AD

@tanker337
@e1iterate
@Willwhite
@brianmk24

Icey said you were in our foursome
Never mind. I see the update

Icey said you were in our foursome
Never mind. I see the update

No worries! :) I could stay on the range all day too... Lord knows my swing needs it ?

Brianmk24 and I are planning to play the short course at 9am and one of the regular courses around noon. Sounds like dhartmann24 will join us on the noon round. Let me know if anyone else wants to join either round.

Brianmk24 and I are planning to play the short course at 9am and one of the regular courses around noon. Sounds like dhartmann24 will join us on the noon round. Let me know if anyone else wants to join either round.
Yeah I'd love to play the noon round for sure!

Should I know Melissa cause I have no idea what you're talking about.... :)
Anyone get a call back from Melissa yet? Thinking I might call again over lunch.

Melissa is out of the office today, I would expect ot hear back from her early next week

@T0AD

@tanker337
@e1iterate
@Willwhite
@brianmk24
I would prefer to play the short course Friday and not burn out, plus it's the short game that is going to take it. :soldier:

ok Melissa just emailed me, said she will call anyone that left her a message...on monday.

thanks

Back