Good Night/Good Morning thread

Ugh, got thanks'd last night and up at 5am. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!

Hehe, I got thanks'd, but I didn't thanks. I feel like striping a car right now, though!

Hehe, I got thanks'd, but I didn't thanks. I feel like striping a car right now, though!

Lol. You know you've 'made it' when you become a verb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signing off here.. goodnight guys

good morning to all, awake to watch a little NFL then off to the airport in a few hours for a long day of travelling:bad:

Good morning all...going to watch some football and then it's off to the bowling league this evening.

Signing off now, goodnight at all... Looking forward to tomorrow and 8pm EST for another great prize announcement

Too much turkey... time to sleep!!!

why in the heck am i even awake right now... oh yeah i was supposed to work this morning hahhaa

good night.

Good morning west coast, good afternoon east coast. Those in the middle are just confused.

im awake
im dressed
what more do you want
lol

im awake
im dressed
what more do you want
lol
:clap: Can't ask much more than that. I am heading out in about an hour to play in the weekly blitz, supposed to be sunny with a high of 57.

:clap: Can't ask much more than that. I am heading out in about an hour to play in the weekly blitz, supposed to be sunny with a high of 57.

man there is still a ton of snow here... my brothers are still in town waiting for it to melt so we can use our christmas gift certificates to play some golf!

Good Morning THP!

It's supposed to be a lovely 65* today and I am going to play golf for the first time in 4 weeks - life is gooooooooood! :golf::banana:

Good Morning THP!

It's supposed to be a lovely 65* today and I am going to play golf for the first time in 4 weeks - life is gooooooooood! :golf::banana:

I played 27 yesterday, going to the range this after noon to work of alignment & tempo, the high is supposed to be 69* here.

Good Moring THP, Time to head out for the weekly blitz, gonna be windy so it should be fun.

good morning looks like its gonna be an xbox 360 day today

Good morning THPer's - big day for this retiree, oil change in the car and a hair cut for me. Whew! Sometimes the day can be exhausting. :D

good morning... guess ill go walk 18 at the neighborhood course today

Good Morning all, going to head down to Tallahassee, Fl. for a weekend with my sister and her family around lunch time today. Should be a great weekend even with all of the rain.

Good Morning all, going to head down to Tallahassee, Fl. for a weekend with my sister and her family around lunch time today. Should be a great weekend even with all of the rain.

bring rain gear and a good umbrella and hopefully squeeze in 9

Top of the morn to all from Tallahassee.

Back