Lajosi Putters Thread

Yes please!

Side note: a round is due amigo!
I'll get in touch soon. Vacation and family in town thru Monday. I'll be due for a round soon lol.

Kari has to be loving THP! It seems like a bunch of new orders have been coming from this crew.

Fine details are ironed out and this bad boy is paid for!!!!

Fine details are ironed out and this bad boy is paid for!!!!

Looks like our customs are going to be side by side!

I sent him a long list of ideas. He seems open to them all and I think that is way too awesome.

Im thinking a custom Lajosi might be a birthday present to myself in the spring. Ive been thinking of lots of ideas

What kind of ideas, Gregggg?
Too many, enough to probably order 3 different customs lol. My basic starting point will be a welded flowneck on some form of a wide body.

Too many, enough to probably order 3 different customs lol. My basic starting point will be a welded flowneck on some form of a wide body.

hahahaha sounds like me.... Going through ideas and saying "I'll just throw that idea on the second custom"

It's a dangerous game we play.

I am going to hold off on this. The more I think about it, I want to roll with what I have, and I have plenty of other things that I am pondering at this point.

Looks like our customs are going to be side by side!

I sent him a long list of ideas. He seems open to them all and I think that is way too awesome.

It took me a few emails for sure to iron out a few things. I love the Sensor style putter, so I was fairly easy to please. Welded neck and copper insert just make me really happy! That is my putter of choice, so it wasn't too outlandish.

I meant to quote this one

I wonder if I manage to wait to get my first one before I start demanding my second.

The ideas are swirling. This is more addictive than the PowerBall.

I wonder if I manage to wait to get my first one before I start demanding my second.

#GroupBuy

So what are you thinking about Dan? Or too early to say?

Name it yet?

"The Parmuda Killer"

Putter One shall be the #CanadanCustom -- Lots of predictability, but I think it's a lot of fun, and I hope it turns out the way I intended.

The ParmudaKiller sounds amazing though. Can't imagine what it'd look like.

Putter One shall be the #CanadanCustom -- Lots of predictability, but I think it's a lot of fun, and I hope it turns out the way I intended.

The ParmudaKiller sounds amazing though. Can't imagine what it'd look like.

Well you need something to get over the Bermuda hump....just saying!

You're speaking my language Gregg. Sounds like THPers love flow necks haha.

Yeah, it's called two weeks on foreign territory practice greens and a some common sense hahahaha

Hahaha, well if that doesn't work then I suggest the name to tackle the issue for you. Just need a little luck my friend!

Back