Chili and cheese or just ketchup with easy mustard

Everything except ketchup. Ketchup on hot dogs is gross!

Mustard, Relish, Onions.

Strangest thing i have seen put on a hotdog? Tartar Sauce, a buddy swears by it.

Everything except the onions.

Seems we've had this conversation at some point on here.

But I'm loading my dog up with all of the toppings minus the Ketchup. If chili is involved, no ketchup. Although, a lot of times I just eat my hotdogs plain.

chili, cheese, and onions.

Since not enough options were given to create a Chicago style dog, the only acceptable answer is mustard.

Anyone that includes ketchup in their answer is wrong.

Depends on the mood...either a chili cheese dog or mustard only. Your missing one key ingredient for the hot dog JB and that is Celery Salt! It must be a Chicago thing because that's the only place I've found it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Everything

Definitely cheese and a tiny bit of mustard.

Chili, cheese, mustard

There is room for all of them on the hot dog..and on my shirt.

If you're five years old or under, ketchup is acceptable.

Otherwise, not acceptable.

If you're five years old or under, ketchup is acceptable.

Otherwise, not acceptable.
This man knows what he is talking about.

lol at the ketchup hate. it's not a steak, it's a hodgepodge of random parts of animals. put whatever you dang well please on them. I've never understood getting defensive about hot dog condiments.

oh, and a bunch on alien face thingys so people don't take it personally.

Cheese and onion applied to bun first, hot dog on top. (Keeps toppings in, and off your shirt)
Being from Michigan I'd go with Chili or a coney sauce also! (Also put on bottom)

Being a picky eater, I don't like Ketchup or Mustard.

Also noticed Relish isn't listed or Sauerkraut... Not sure if it's a regional thing or not.. (Don't matter, don't like them anyway either...)
Lol

Being born in nYC I'll go with, spicy brown mustard, sabrett onions and sauce, sweet pickle relish.

I swear its like I asked what is your favorite type of dog and the answer given is a cat. :D
Not our fault your hot dog stand sucks. :)

I'd take all of those toppings on a hot dog, but from a proper stand give me a brat with spicy mustard and kraut.

Sometime's mustard and relish or if there is chili then I have to have onions on that one.

Depends upon the type of cheese... Who am I kidding? Just put all of the toppings mentioned on it.

Depends on the dog being served, but usually mustard, and/or relish. Usually choose polish over a dog anyway if available.

Back