What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the pink one too. Pondered some other colors but haven't pulled the trigger. Might need to stop by UA outlet
Really tough to beat their 2 for $70 deal I've seen at their outlets. Would have grabbed a pair of navy blue pants too but they didn't have my size unfortunately.

Now that is sweet! Rooting for you Jimmy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really tough to beat their 2 for $70 deal I've seen at their outlets. Would have grabbed a pair of navy blue pants too but they didn't have my size unfortunately.

Thats a solid deal. I may have to take a trip on sat.

Picked this up, with the free tour embroidery on the collar they are doing until the end of the week. Really wanted a shirt with that on there.

815660406_Pennett_Navy_1_1024x1024.jpg

#IwearMatteGrey #WHOOOOOOOOO

these Linksoul shirts arrived yesterday in my Short Par 4 box. Fat man with stripes, oh boy.

ls197_blac_z.jpg

ls196_liye_z.jpg

I freaking love those two shirts Deano. You know where to find me if you don't. LOL

Puma Titan Tour Cresting polo from divot.com for $9.99 plus shipping. good deal.

Dunning has a 50% off sale going on, which actually makes there price decent. Pondering picking up a couple things, 1/4 zip high on the list.

Dunning has a 50% off sale going on, which actually makes there price decent. Pondering picking up a couple things, 1/4 zip high on the list.

I used to love their stuff. Not as much recently but their 1/4 zips are very nice.

I know this might not be the best spot but major kudos to Fairway Styles! I'll be picking up some new Puma shoes I'm pretty sure...or another 1\4 zip or...

I know this might not be the best spot but major kudos to Fairway Styles! I'll be picking up some new Puma shoes I'm pretty sure...or another 1\4 zip or...

FS is fantastic.

Picked this up, with the free tour embroidery on the collar they are doing until the end of the week. Really wanted a shirt with that on there.

#IwearMatteGrey #WHOOOOOOOOO

Where is this at? Tour embroidery sounds fun!

FS is fantastic.
Yes they are. Went way above for me so they get more business.

Couple Matte Grey polos will be on their way this afternoon

Where is this at? Tour embroidery sounds fun!

Matte Grey, HausofGrey.com is the site. Free on any polo, including the ones on sale. I don't really have any reason for wanting one, but I did. Haha

Picked up a navy blue Puma quarter and a pair of Titan life saddles for under 45 bucks total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One more haul of goodies, I think I'll be covered for a little while.
1417ed615244992c9c89d99e74c6a99c.jpg

Picked up a navy blue Puma quarter and a pair of Titan life saddles for under 45 bucks total
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice sir and heck of a deal!

One more haul of goodies, I think I'll be covered for a little while.

Nice haul! Biofusion mesh?

Just ordered these bad larrys $58.95 shipped no tax

images

Very nice sir and heck of a deal!

Nice haul! Biofusion mesh?

Just ordered these bad larrys $58.95 shipped no tax

images

BioFly mesh, $44.95 from BudgetGolf. They are very similar to the Biofusions, I'll probably get another pair they are soooo comfortable.

109479743c669d1085e30149267816b9.jpg

A steal at $50!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I like that deal. Did you pick me up a pair too?

109479743c669d1085e30149267816b9.jpg

A steal at $50!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Damn, everywhere that has those at a great price doesn't have my size! Nice grab.

Im no longer pondering a THP Puma 1/4 zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back