THP Radio - The Dean Has Spoken - Volume 2 - PGA Show Edition

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is coming back with a bang in 2016 and today we are continuing with our new show called The Dean Has Spoken. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, each episode will be filled with controversial topics where both sides will be presented and the Dean of THP will sound off on them.

Five Topics
Ten Arguments
Only One Right Answer

This Episode
Special Edition – Product Launches
Bushnell Tour V4 Laser Rangefinder
2016 Bridgestone B Series Golf Balls
UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts
TaylorMade M2 Driver
PGA Show Contests
And so much more

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/thp-radio-the-dean-has-spoken-volume-2/

Downloaded, will be listening soon.

I am loving these shows. Interesting to get the early takes on the releases. Plus a huge tease on the first contest from the floor.

Last edited:
Nice job again. Love the discussion on the taylormade release and explaining the family vice replacement. The Recoil launch has my interests

Such a great segment, well done and very good content.

Great Show! Looking for the updated grades on the Taylormade M2 line once everything is announced!! The new finish on the PM grind wedges will certainly get my attention!!

Just listened while I was getting ready for the day, great job fellas! Now to start stalking Jeff from Bstone to see what he's wearing :D

Awesome listen, Epic tease about the Bstone contest!!!

Another great episode. Like all the discussion on the Taylor Made M series drivers, even though I totally disagree about the looks. The bushnell products are high on my radar for this year, especially the ion watch.

Enjoyed that to start off the PGA Show week.

Also interested to see and hear what TM might be doing later this year, and really how well the M2 is received in the market.

Another great episode. Really enjoyed the information about the new Bridgestone ball release along with the UST shaft release!

Great episode... JB must've went to a tough school; pretty sure B's got us on the dean's list here..

Love the contest teaser, this week is going to be chock-full of amazing info & opportunities for THPers!

Awesome listen over lunch! The Dean kills it again with the great info and analysis.

Another good episode guys! Looking forward to more thoughts from the Bridgest...... I mean Bushnell watch

Another good episode guys! Looking forward to more thoughts from the Bridgest...... I mean Bushnell watch

I thought The BSG team was releasing a new product. :alien:

Great show guys. I really enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good show boys!

Pro tip: turn down the volume when running the broadcast through head phones. Dean's voice has replaced the voices in my own head. Therapy is likely.

Cool little teaser at the end.

That was a great show. It was good to hear your thoughts on the releases. And that contest teaser is exciting!

Another job well done here. Looking forward to the driver contest

Great episode guys!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Another great show boys, loved the Dean's list! If B's make the Dean's List I wish I could go back and rethink my school of choice! Haha.

Can't wait to hear more about the Bridgestone contest, I want that driver!

Just wrapped up the podcast and another great job guys. Will be on the lookout for that contest, looks like a great driver.

Great topic. Liked the grading system a lot.

Crazy how many stupid crazy contest/giveaways THP are doing this year.

Great show guys! Well done for a pretty impromptu podcast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back