Making A Murderer (Spoilers)

Never mind the fact his own attorney was conspiring with the prosecution.

Maybe I'm missing something as I haven't researched this as much as some but I don't understand how that lawyer still has a license to practice.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Evidentally word on the web is there was a bunch of things missing in the show that came to light during the case that were against him. Cant recall much i do remeber like his dna or blood on the hood latch of her car or something.
But regardless he got the screw job

Evidentally word on the web is there was a bunch of things missing in the show that came to light during the case that were against him. Cant recall much i do remeber like his dna or blood on the hood latch of her car or something.

There is a TON of potentially game-changing evidence that was left out of the docuseries, like you mention. There's some articles out there about 9 things left out, all of which are huge.

I guessed the correct verdict, but the stuff they left out was very telling.

I think Avery is guilty honestly.

I also think Dassey is as well. What scares me is how terribly he was represented in court. That Kachinsky guy even looks like he's shady.

The show is a complete joke and lie in the end. They omitted so many things for their pro-defense agenda.

After I finished it, I immediately went to Google to see what the real story was.

Dassey gave a full blown confession that was not guided in any way. There's a 21 page manuscript out there for anyone that wants to read it. Dassey was giving details that only the killer(s) would have known. The kid is dumb but he knew what he was doing in the end.

There is a TON of potentially game-changing evidence that was left out of the docuseries, like you mention. There's some articles out there about 9 things left out, all of which are huge.

I guessed the correct verdict, but the stuff they left out was very telling.
They are beyond game changing. They are the pieces of the puzzle that put it together. No way they should have been omitted from the show.

One was Avery's non blood DNA on the hood latch. Another was the proof he bought the restraints described by Dassey three weeks earlier.

Another piece of evidence not allowed was Avery's cell mates coming forward and saying he bragged about raping girls when he got out. Even drew pictures of the torture chamber he was going to build.

Never mind the fact his own attorney was conspiring with the prosecution.

Maybe I'm missing something as I haven't researched this as much as some but I don't understand how that lawyer still has a license to practice.

Pretty sure he's dying of cancer these days so he's not harming any more defendants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he's dying of cancer these days so he's not harming any more defendants.

Hmm well that's not exactly what I had in mind but he certainly appeared to be in far over his head.

Hmm well that's not exactly what I had in mind but he certainly appeared to be in far over his head.

It was a very weird deal. I can't imagine he had experience dealing with murder 1 type cases. Between him and that PI guy they did the kid no favors.

You do need to read the statement from the kids confession. No way he got it that right being coached by the cops. Doesn't make it right and I do believe he will get a retrial at some point through the federal courts.

Anyone catch the dateline episode about this?

Evodentally avery has a new attorney and they are working on taking advantage of new testing to proove his innocence. Will be interesting to see what comes of it

Anyone catch the dateline episode about this?

Evodentally avery has a new attorney and they are working on taking advantage of new testing to proove his innocence. Will be interesting to see what comes of it
There's a show on Investigation Discovery at 9 tonight about this. I plan on tuning in.

There's a show on Investigation Discovery at 9 tonight about this. I plan on tuning in.
Whats the name of the show? Not sure i have that channel?

They are beyond game changing. They are the pieces of the puzzle that put it together. No way they should have been omitted from the show.

One was Avery's non blood DNA on the hood latch.

I don't know much about DNA, but it does appear like he wasn't much for laundry.. How hard would it be to get DNA off a dirty/sweaty shirt?

Another was the proof he bought the restraints described by Dassey three weeks earlier.

dude is a weirdo and bought some restraints... and then showed them off to his nephew, because again, he's a weirdo.. Zero Halbach DNA in the bedroom/house throws any of that out the window.

Another piece of evidence not allowed was Avery's cell mates coming forward and saying he bragged about raping girls when he got out. Even drew pictures of the torture chamber he was going to build.

Dude is a weirdo and owns the claims that he raped some lady to try and gain favour in the joint. Not damning.

I don't know much about DNA, but it does appear like he wasn't much for laundry.. How hard would it be to get DNA off a dirty/sweaty shirt?

dude is a weirdo and bought some restraints... and then showed them off to his nephew, because again, he's a weirdo.. Zero Halbach DNA in the bedroom/house throws any of that out the window.

Dude is a weirdo and owns the claims that he raped some lady to try and gain favour in the joint. Not damning.
I agree with all your points. After seeing the Dateline episode last night, they clarified some things that helped.

His defense attorney said the non DNA evidence found on the hood latch was consistent with what he called, "transfer DNA." Meaning a tech got Avery's DNA on a glove while working in the house, walked outside to the car without changing gloves, and touched the hood latch. It explains why no finger prints were found anywhere on the car.

My biggest question is still this: where is her blood? If he shot her that many times in the garage, there would have to be blood evidence or evidence of a clean up. They have nothing.

I feel like this story has been played out at this point.

Also, that Kratz guy always creeped me out. Even before I heard all the weird sexual harassment stuff.

I agree with all your points. After seeing the Dateline episode last night, they clarified some things that helped.

His defense attorney said the non DNA evidence found on the hood latch was consistent with what he called, "transfer DNA." Meaning a tech got Avery's DNA on a glove while working in the house, walked outside to the car without changing gloves, and touched the hood latch. It explains why no finger prints were found anywhere on the car.

My biggest question is still this: where is her blood? If he shot her that many times in the garage, there would have to be blood evidence or evidence of a clean up. They have nothing.

That's my biggest issue. If a bullet fragment with her DNA was found in the garage, I believe it's impossible that nothing else with her DNA was found in that location. Impossible.

Same goes for the house. Wasn't Dassey's story loaded with things they did to her in the house? Where's all the evidence?

That's my biggest issue. If a bullet fragment with her DNA was found in the garage, I believe it's impossible that nothing else with her DNA was found in that location. Impossible.

Same goes for the house. Wasn't Dassey's story loaded with things they did to her in the house? Where's all the evidence?
I'm so conflicted on it all. If he did do it, I still believe some evidence was planted/tampered with.

He also claimed they killed her in the garage I believe and they jackhammered up the concrete and found nothing.

This story is so weird from Dassey's 8 different confessions to the random evidence.

I'm so conflicted on it all. If he did do it, I still believe some evidence was planted/tampered with.
He also claimed they killed her in the garage I believe and they jackhammered up the concrete and found nothing.

This story is so weird from Dassey's 8 different confessions to the random evidence.

yep. I think anyone who follows this in any capacity should feel conflicted.

I am not sold he didn't do it, but I'll tell you what... I think there's enough nonsense in there to ruin any sort of 'without a doubt' guilty verdicts in a fair trial setting.

yep. I think anyone who follows this in any capacity should feel conflicted.

I am not sold he didn't do it, but I'll tell you what... I think there's enough nonsense in there to ruin any sort of 'without a doubt' guilty verdicts in a fair trial setting.

Yeah.

The Dassey trial is what really irritates me.

That was a total farce.

Yeah.

The Dassey trial is what really irritates me.

That was a total farce.

I am still baffled by that one. I assume they left a crapton of evidence out of the documentary considering all we heard about was some of his confession matched what happened (like, there were tires burned in the fire, and she was shot in the head - although the documentary had the detective feed him that one).

I just don't get it.

Awesome. Morons all wound up watching this stupid show are now calling in bomb threats claiming justice for Avery.

Dassey got a retrial today from a federal judge.

Dassey got a retrial today from a federal judge.

Interesting.....I cannot decide what I think of his situation.

Couple weeks ago I watched Murder Made Me Famous in which Steven Avery was profiled. Man the dude just seems guilty from that point of view. Dassey doesn't seem any less guilty either. Tough situation for sure.

Interesting.....I cannot decide what I think of his situation.

Couple weeks ago I watched Murder Made Me Famous in which Steven Avery was profiled. Man the dude just seems guilty from that point of view. Dassey doesn't seem any less guilty either. Tough situation for sure.

Clearly. I'm torn. Neither one of them has enough brains to do it yet I just can't put the sheriffs department doing that (I live less than 50 miles from there). Definitely weird situation.

Back