The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard, " JB you are a ****ing gelding and mikedean is the stud farm.

Thanks ddec.

#truthhurts

And this is where I get banned

And done

The old man types slooooooooooow

Thank these two for their show coverage. We replaced fritters with a chimp that carries bags.

Hahahha

Thank these two for their show coverage. We replaced fritters with a chimp that carries bags.

He works for more than I do

What a fun end to our vacation. Things blew up at her sisters house so we walked 30 minutes with two bags to check and two carryons to the train station to get to the airport. At least they all had wheels. Flight doesn't leave for about 8 more hours.

Fun times.

I thought you were on my side!

I'm just saying that's why a chimp costs more.

I'm not so sure folks would be interested in the chimps recap. Don't think there's a whole lot of substance there.

I did, only for a second.

Fortunately I had multiple tabs open and was able to unban me.
I always wondered if we could ban ourself. Now I don't have to try!

What a fun end to our vacation. Things blew up at her sisters house so we walked 30 minutes with two bags to check and two carryons to the train station to get to the airport. At least they all had wheels. Flight doesn't leave for about 8 more hours.

Fun times.

That's no way to end a vaca but I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip

Fun times.

Nothing ruins a family vacation like family

Fun times.

It's always my wife's sister when we're on vacation too. Cruise and Disney, both times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose saying "Go to hell" after she came after us in her car when we were 5 minutes from the station probably wasn't the nicest thing to do. But she was saying something I couldn't understand and when she said "I'm talking to Jacqui, stay out of it" it just came out! And when we checked Facebook here at the airport she had already unfriended both of us. That'll teach us.

Jacqui said no one ever stands up to her when she bullies people. I guess that's not true anymore.

Fun first and last trip to England.

I suppose saying "Go to hell" after she came after us in her car when we were 5 minutes from the station probably wasn't the nicest thing to do. But she was saying something I couldn't understand and when she said "I'm talking to Jacqui, stay out of it" it just came out! And when we checked Facebook here at the airport she had already unfriended both of us. That'll teach us.

Jacqui said no one ever stands up to her when she bullies people. I guess that's not true anymore.

Fun first and last trip to England.

Maybe you just need another trip to England, that avoids the family completely.

Maybe you just need another trip to England, that avoids the family completely.

It was mostly good, except today and the day before yesterday. Today it all hit the proverbial fan. HARD.

England is cool, but the weather during the time we can take vacations is not that great. I think our next one may be Bermuda. Closer and a lot better weather.

It was mostly good, except today and the day before yesterday. Today it all hit the proverbial fan. HARD.

England is cool, but the weather during the time we can take vacations is not that great. I think our next one may be Bermuda. Closer and a lot better weather.
Hate to hear the end of your trip sucked, Smalls.

Hate to hear the end of your trip sucked, Smalls.

Thanks war. I feel worse for Jacqui. Though she kinda warned me before we left. Tonight she said there is a reason this was only her second time back home since she left in 1983. She said two days ago she would never again set foot in England after this trip and tonight sealed the deal for her.

Thanks war. I feel worse for Jacqui. Though she kinda warned me before we left. Tonight she said there is a reason this was only her second time back home since she left in 1983. She said two days ago she would never again set foot in England after this trip and tonight sealed the deal for her.
Wow, crazy dude.

Who is Fritters???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back