Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

Downloaded. Signed up as ArmyGolf

Alright finally registered for this. Haha.

GregDan is my username. Add me and I'll go back through and try and get some names to add as well.

Added a whole bunch of you guys.

Woof is the app interface ever rough on my phone.

Pretty cool I went back through and read the comments on cookies and Nates games. I like the app. Nice rounds btw.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

How did you guys add a profile pic?

How did you guys add a profile pic?

When in the app, scroll to the right where you see "settings, my games, etc" on the left and then click on the ? to the left of your name and take new or upload from library.

When in the app, scroll to the right where you see "settings, my games, etc" on the left and then click on the ? to the left of your name and take new or upload from library.
Thanks. I tried but no worky.

This is funny. I've been sitting on my phone trying to find a pic to use. Took me a while to get it to work.

Sounds cool. Reminds me of golf genius - we use that for our MGA and club tournaments - really cool to see live scoring when you are in the middle of an event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allllllllright, username is Jman_THP

Somebody commented the other day about real names vs forum names. I contacted GameBook and asked about making a change. Here is what they said. For those of you who would like to change, it should be very easy. I just used Johnny in first name and Mojo in last and it was a piece of cake. I checked with Nate, and for those of you who had me in their friends yesterday as John Mazzola, it should now read Johnny Mojo. Hope this helps some of those who might want to use their username from THP.

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us!

You can change your name in the profile's settings. Do this with the application or at My GameBook (www.golfgamebook.com). You could add your forum username right after your first name. Now if your friends are searching you they can use your forum username or first and last names.

Your already existing GameBook friends will stay as your friends, your name only changes in their friends list.

Let me know if there's more I can help you with!

Kind wishes,
Päivi
GameBook Team

Just checked and you're Johnny Mojo on my list now.
Thanks for contacting them, will definitely help during a friend's search.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm signed up... The Papa

Downloaded and name is Lynchburg14, but what do I do now?

Downloaded and name is Lynchburg14, but what do I do now?
Most of us searched Gamebook, using the manage friends tab, for the user names listed in this thread and invited them as friends (like I just did to you). If someone in your friends list is playing and they open the app for scoring the rest of us follow along in real time.

ETA: This app works great if you are part of a match like we did in NorCal v SoCal. Everyone could watch the leaderboard.

Most of us searched Gamebook, using the manage friends tab, for the user names listed in this thread and invited them as friends (like I just did to you). If someone in your friends list is playing and they open the app for scoring the rest of us follow along in real time.
Cool thanks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

JB, do you know if there is a way to embed the live scoreboard into the forums? I had tried to figure it out for our event and was not able to.

I just registered too, Mplefty

JB, do you know if there is a way to embed the live scoreboard into the forums? I had tried to figure it out for our event and was not able to.

Im wondering if its something being worked on based on this comment:

We are very excited to have the ability to host this right on THP so the people following along can see updated leaderboards and matches as they happen.

Im wondering if its something being worked on based on this comment:

We are very excited to have the ability to host this right on THP so the people following along can see updated leaderboards and matches as they happen.

Oooh missed that. Thanks for pointing that out. I keep thinking how cool it would be for some of the event threads to have a live scoreboard at the top of each thread page. Hope you're right!

This app is fun and will make THP events that much better. So easy to update with scores, notes and pics. If you have it, learn to use it. Those following will thank you

This app is fun and will make THP events that much better. So easy to update with scores, notes and pics. If you have it, learn to use it. Those following will thank you

Enjoyed following your round. Nice shootin too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff Freddie. You showed how it can be used the right way.

Back