Bridgestone Golf - New Attitude

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show, THP TV caught up with Corey Consuegra from Bridgestone Golf to discuss this hot topic. Fun conversation about what goes into making changes to products and how Bridgestone Golf uses and values data.

I think they had a damn good ball before and if they say this one is better, then I am jumping in with both feet. Corey is a great guy and we had some good conversations about all kinds of equipment and marketing, at the Legacy dinner.

Bold statements, but backed-up with data. I like that. Will definitely give the new Bridgestone balls a run this coming season.

Already like their balls and Corey's passion is compelling. Really looking forward to putting them into play this year!

Wow, crazy stat about their product being superior to competitors during ball fittings 75% of the time....thats great

Really excited about where Bridgestone is headed and this new golf ball....they've always made great equipment and aren't slowing down.

I learned a ton from Corey at Bridgestone Univeristy last year. He really enjoys what he does & the passion he showed on the range when it was raining and a little cold was just as high as it was in this video. I'll grab a sleeve of the B330-RX and compare against other balls and see how they stack up.

Corey scares me. That's right, I said it haha

Since i started playing Bridgestone balls I haven't found anything better for my game. I can't imagine how they could have made better balls but I will definitely give these a try.

Not gonna lie, I kept watching the video in the background :)

Love the e6 and I'm hoping my game improves enough to take advantage of the new B330 line this year. It's a goal.

Love what they are doing. I like Corey and I think he's going to do big things

Bold statements, but backed-up with data. I like that. Will definitely give the new Bridgestone balls a run this coming season.
Always great when they have stats/facts to back a marketing claim, well done.

Corey's enthusiasm about the new B-330 series has me chomping at the bit to try the latest and greatest, the B330-RX was already the ball for me according to several past fittings.

Love the passion and love Bridgestone B330 balls!

Definitely a lot of excitement being generated by the entire Bridgestone crew. Can't wait to give their new B330RX a go.

I've been fit into the B330RX (both online & live) and the ball has really performed well for me in the past. It's hard to believe they could, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the improvements that they have made.

Shot 79 yesterday (first time breaking 80 in 6 months) with the new Tour 330RX. Liked how the ball performed in every way.

I've never really played Bridgestone balls but at the end of last season took a flier on trying a dozen of the B330s and generally liked them but not enough to replace the TM Tour Preferred that I have been using - I liked the feel but thought I gave up distance on similar type hits. However, I did like them enough to give a try to these new 2016 balls given the excitement around them. Already placed a order for a dozen of each of the B330-RX and RXs to try them out side by side in two weeks in FL (assuming they get shipped and arrive in time). My swing speed is generally around 110 but I figured I'd try the RX this time since I wasn't getting the distance I thought I should on the B330 previously - not sure if that was a mistake but I will see how they do and still have a sleeve of the B330s that I can play to compare as well.

When I started looking at a ball to replace the much used and expensive Pro V1, the B330 was the line I looked at first. They made a believer out of me with that line. When Callaway made the Chrome Soft, I changed again. However, with this new innovation (and attitude), I'm looking hard a the B330 again, and I'll put it in play this summer once I can get my hands on them, no doubt!

Bridgestone Golf - New Attitude

The one thing of the many I got is...Confidence!!! Learn from where you lose.

That is a company I am putting my money on.

As if I wasn't already super jacked to try this new golf ball! Love what I'm seeing out of Bridgestone in 2016, keep it up guys!

Attitude! I like the way this is unfolding. It's a steep climb to No.1 but I love that they're not scared and very hungry to get there.

What an interview! Cory was jacked and you could tell it. I am leaving the office in 30 minutes to buy a dozen RX for my round tomorrow. Was gonna pick up some before RTJ, but not gonna wait. I'm doing it NOW!

JM

That's very cool, and I'm really excited about trying the new B330-RX out!

I know in years past Bridgestone hasn't fit me well, but I know with the new tech I would have to reconsider.

Really like the passion and the desire to always get better.

Back