40cfaf37954d08571fb18c219a8e23a0.jpg
60f0f6416b167a2d92a7dd6f60fb0786.jpg

ba133fea71d5cc4475c4aa5a8009d458.jpg

Last edited:
Need..

Whoa. Was not expecting that cavity

Beautiful

no thanks

Interesting irons & concept. I would like see how they would perform for me!

They can fully customize the cavity to the buyers liking.

For everybody that is about to ask.....
[h=3]Price[/h]Silver 6 piece set = $2,100
Silver 7 piece set = $2,450
Silver 8 piece set = $2,800
Silver 9 piece set = $3,150

Black 6 piece set = $2,220
Black 7 piece set = $2,590
Black 8 piece set = $2,960
Black 9 piece set = $3,330

Gold 6 piece set = $2,250
Gold 7 piece set = $2,625
Gold 8 piece set = $3,000
Gold 9 piece set = $3,375
https://us.sterling-england.com/

ehh these really don't do anything for me. And with the price these seem more like a status set than anything worth while.

Oh my!

ehh these really don't do anything for me. And with the price these seem more like a status set than anything worth while.
Along with the clubs from Bentley... they look like a set of clubs that will end up sitting in a CEO's office with a staff bag and never touched

Serious question. If you are in the camp that think PXG is an exciting release and something you want to try but not these, why?

Serious question. If you are in the camp that think PXG is an exciting release and something you want to try but not these, why?

In my opinion, PXG is at least claiming to have some tech in it that makes them better, which makes me want to try them. these, IMO are vanity clubs. a common CB with an insanely good looking badge

nothing wrong with that, looks are important, but I think technology and performance are more important.

In my opinion, PXG is at least claiming to have some tech in it that makes them better, which makes me want to try them. these, IMO are vanity clubs. a common CB with an insanely good looking badge

nothing wrong with that, looks are important, but I think technology and performance are more important.

My thought, too!

I am not sure PXG actually has any tech that makes them better. They do have bolts which can certainly fool the consumer into thinking there is visible tech. I did however talk to quite a few engineers and R&D folks at the show that are not so sure there is however.

I am not sure PXG actually has any tech that makes them better. They do have bolts which can certainly fool the consumer into thinking there is visible tech. I did however talk to quite a few engineers and R&D folks at the show that are not so sure there is however.

Really? I'd be curious to hear that sometime. Not to stay away from the thread, but I wondered if there was any need or help in those ugly bolts.

I didnt there was tech, I said they are claiming there is :alien:

Definitely the coolest badge, but no gold for me.
Bigger question is does it perform?

I don't truly thin PXG is that exciting of a release, given the chance I would swing them, same with these. But I wouldn't drop the cash on them. Just much better areas I could spend it. And with these irons it at least to me just looks like the typical CB with a gold logo, nothing special about them other than the precious metal in the cavity. And overall I don't even care for the looks of these.

Nice looks, but I'd be afraid to get 'em all dinged up on the course. And what good is that?

I'll pass.....

I like these. I can't afford them though.

That gold is pretty tacky.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Doesn't really do anything for me but hey I'd try them, why not.

Back