Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Toulon #9 shape is squarely on my radar, and these grips put that in overdrive. Wow.
I just about pre-ordered one. this close....

Toulon. They looked like they have a wide blade option (San Diego maybe?) and they come with these...

886252_1674811009471209_3942823507387000158_o.jpg

So cool.

Those grips are sweet.

Dare you.

They're open for pre-order? Jeez, hide the kids, hide the wallet.
Yep. I hovered for a second. But to much money spent on the house right now. may have to be a late season pickup.

wish I could find the tour X at a little better price. may have to see what the V4 price tag will be.

Yep. I hovered for a second. But to much money spent on the house right now. may have to be a late season pickup.

wish I could find the tour X at a little better price. may have to see what the V4 price tag will be.
Yeah at 419.99, kind of tough to pull the trigger for me right now. Not available til April.

Going off memory here, but I believe V4 will be $299 and $399 and then have Tour X stay in line at $499 (some reduced).

Hzrdus black. Debating between 5.5 and 6.0. According to DB they play stiffer which has me leaning 5.5.

A blade putter with no alighnment line of any kind

Ping Karsten TR Anser 5 sounds nice.

I really want to try out the Callaway Legacy Black irons like Stenson uses. I still think those are some of the nicest irons that Callaway has ever put out.

These really arent ponders, its just when will I buy.
M1 430 10.5 driver with pro 60 stiff

J15 CB with tour v shafts or similar shaft

These really arent ponders, its just when will I buy.
M1 430 10.5 driver with pro 60 stiff

J15 CB with tour v shafts or similar shaft
You mashed my m1 all weekend :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You mashed my m1 all weekend :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I know, who knew trying out other thpers equipment this weekend would cost me the most money this weekend lol

Doing some serious pondering here on some XXOI. :banghead:

Question for the shaft experts out there:

If I have a driver shaft that I like everything about except I feel it's spinning a hair too much what is the best solution? I want to maintain launch.
-lower loft?
-different shaft?
-same shaft but move up to the next flex?
-same shaft but move up to heavier weight?
-scrap all of the above and just go through a driver fitting?

Kinda hard to change that one aspect and keep everything else consistent. You might try tipping .5" off the shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like a cobra F6 driver and some hogan hybrids

thanks

King LTD driver, but I will have to wait for the price to go down.

Z545s, Apex, APEX CF16, C200s....god help me.

I think I'm having more fun pondering and buying stuff for my GF than I do for myself.

Currently pondering G series irons with light or reg flex graphite shafts and similar make up hybrids.

I think I'm having more fun pondering and buying stuff for my GF than I do for myself.

Currently pondering G series irons with light or reg flex graphite shafts and similar make up hybrids.
That Legacy driver for her, wasnt it?

That Legacy driver for her, wasnt it?

Nah, that was just because I have extra callaway tipped driver shafts and I got bored with them sitting there. Did pick up a big bertha 13.5* for her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back