New video game "The Golf Club"

If they improved the game mechanics even a little bit, I would play this game a ton more than I already do.

Hitting driver into a bunker doesn't plug, it splashes forward. Every fairway bunker generating at best, a 3 iron of 160 yards is (to me) broken mechanics. Improve the ability to hit out of bunkers/rough and I think this game is awesome.

you guys also notice the green on 8? What is the sweet hell did he do to that poor thing hahahaha
Almost lead to a controller toss

The bowl on the 9th green is effing stupid

i 4 putted that green. Drove me crazy. full power with putter and barely got out of the bowl on the 3rd try.
I had a bunch of putts and a bunch of stupid chips

There were a lot of over-exaggerated greens on that build. I hope he keeps at it and tries to improve.
I wish we could go in and edit it.

I bet that would turn into a nightmare. Go in, edit, republish?

Brilliant to sort out his nonsense... Terrible for finding the right one.

I agree. Would end up disastrous

13 under after 1 round of Q school. Off to a hot start

Ended up going on a grind for 6 rounds and my performance tapered off at the end with only 2 under in the last 2 rounds. Just missed PGA tour scores but I'm happy to be on Web.com and dominate that for a while!

Ended up going on a grind for 6 rounds and my performance tapered off at the end with only 2 under in the last 2 rounds. Just missed PGA tour scores but I'm happy to be on Web.com and dominate that for a while!

Great performance Tyler...Q-School ate me up back when I did it.

Part of the fun is in the climb! Maybe I will see your ghost out there,

PGA Tour is really tough (as to be expected). I think I've only made 2/14 cuts, and seem to miss it by one or two strokes each week. Enjoyed being competitive in the lower tours even without ever winning any tournaments.

Started the Johnny Drama Quest for victory classic with a -9 followed by -5 on the course of St.George

Started the Johnny Drama Quest for victory classic with a -9 followed by -5 on the course of St.George

Started off the Johnny Drama Quest on CC-B with this beauty:

1X2mWjQ.png

This has been really fun to play with the guys online. My best for a round right now is -2 lol.

Kinda in a rut .. Stuck at 5 handicap.Played Turtle Creek and shot a 79/Than finished with Ye Ole Douglas Gold and shot a 73.Two normal non tricked up courses that just play very very hard especially with the wind and fast greens.Two solid older designs that really make you play good golf but are fair as well.I usually start off bad and find it hard to dig out of the hole I dug.So many great courses that I rarely play the same one twice.Still the secret of this game is keep it in the short grass.I also tend to be to greedy and a short par 4 or 5 always gets me.Might start taking more 3 woods off the tee.

Turtle Creek has some tough approach shots.Where Ye Ole Douglas Gold is strictly British Oceanside course at its best.Deep rough and heavy winds off the ocean.The city view and Castle really make you feel like your in Scotland.Very fair courses that will penalize a bad decision.Two solid tracks

My handicap shows 6... And I play under par 90% of the time now. Some courses have a bug... The slope shows 60... 36 and they're definitely harder than most of the official tgc course ie black Brook

Back