The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss playing online? Or real?

Mainly online. Playing $1/2 and 2/4 limit paid for my non-work trip to Europe and a bunch of other stuff. I haven't ventured down to AC in a looong time or explored any of the other places that have popped up in Philly or eastern PA either.

Man I used to play me some poker. Haven't played in a looong time.

I'm just playing a dumb poker freeroll online, but I really miss playing.

Made it to the first break and finished 102/476..not too bad!

Where you playing?

Sportbet/5Dimes. A message popped up about a freeroll tonight so I figured why not. I've pretty much been out of it since the UIGEA flap killed the online game.

Justin Bieber needs to quit making good songs, I'm starting to become a belieber.

Well life had a way of throwing some curve balls. While away in Vegas having the time of my life got the call on Thursday that our company has been sold.

I will be safe for now but always a bit of uncertainty. I saw it coming for a while and with the territories I was being asked to take on and a few other things but when the news hits it is still a bit shocking

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Stay strong LB.

Well life had a way of throwing some curve balls. While away in Vegas having the time of my life got the call on Thursday that our company has been sold.

I will be safe for now but always a bit of uncertainty. I saw it coming for a while and with the territories I was being asked to take on and a few other things but when the news hits it is still a bit shocking

You're the man, Ron. Just keep doing your thing and hang in there.

Just continue doing your thing, dude.

Good thing happen to good people buddy. Good things are coming your way.

Mainly online. Playing $1/2 and 2/4 limit paid for my non-work trip to Europe and a bunch of other stuff. I haven't ventured down to AC in a looong time or explored any of the other places that have popped up in Philly or eastern PA either.
Bovada is pretty good. They have a good mix of nice tournaments and always have sit n go'd running. They used to only take NetSpend Visa cards because they can be used for international purchases but theyve opened it up to all Visa's including US. Check payouts are usually mailed to your house within a week or so. Ive been playing on there for about two years now and it reminds me of Ultimate Bet which was my favorite site

I will be glad when most of the political ads will stop running after today. Every add when I was working out this morning was a political ad. I can't take it anymore.

You mean these beauties? I had to get them, although they may sit In The bags for a while.

0f3e1b8471e9ee421bcc393b69dddd34.jpg

Saw the Circle T version of this last night. Covering an unused putter in an unused bag in a garage. Forgot to take a pic. Forget to steal it. haha.

im dying to play golf. This has been a miserable month. All i want is for it to be spring time again. The Mrs has stated a few times how im getting grouchy and need to get outside more

im dying to play golf. This has been a miserable month. All i want is for it to be spring time again. The Mrs has stated a few times how im getting grouchy and need to get outside more

Come to NC. It is 68 today! Was 70 yesterday

Come to NC. It is 68 today! Was 70 yesterday
Its funny. I suggested a trip to Raleigh to the wife and she didnt say no... May have to make this happen

Its funny. I suggested a trip to Raleigh to the wife and she didnt say no... May have to make this happen

I'm about 2 hours from Raleigh but would make the drive in a heartbeat

Mward just said small terrible things are like Herpes.
Seems that would be a good nickname for the lil lad.

Why would Fritz say something like that?

had a set of irons for my GF with the highest bid until less than 20 seconds left. Worst part is, the person who ended up winning (just based off of total transactions they have done) will most likely just be re-selling them again once they get them. This is why I hate ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back