2016 Farmers Insurance Open (Spoilers)

What a stud Brandt is with that round yesterday. Today proved even more how special that was.

Sends keeping it light on the practice green while waiting, love his personality.

Love seeing Sneds get a win here! I wish he could have won it yesterday, he definitely deserved the W after that round yesterday!

Happy for Sneds to get this win. i cant see Choi making that putt

Congrats to Sneds!!!

Happy for Sneds. Good win for the guy. Great to see him back in the winner's circle.

Great win for Sneds. Earned it with that great round yesterday!

Good win for Sneads he deserved it for that round yesterday

Happy for Sneds. He played some good golf since late last year.

I couldn't watch it today but happy to see Sneds win. I'm hoping this is a start for a big year for him

Happy for Sneds. Good win for him!

Glad to see sneds starting out the year strong.

Great win for him. I think he fits good with the current top players and I hope he can keep it up. Good guy.

Really pumped for Sneds. Awesome guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Snedeker complete his round yesterday or did he have to play today? Were the conditions today worse than yesterday?

Did Snedeker complete his round yesterday or did he have to play today? Were the conditions today worse than yesterday?

He finished yesterday before it was called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conditions were worse on Sunday.

find it funny that add any weather, wind combo the pro's have no clue, the conditions Monday are about the wind speed I play 90% of my rounds, They should be able to play in a mild wind better than that

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

find it funny that add any weather, wind combo the pro's have no clue, the conditions Monday are about the wind speed I play 90% of my rounds, They should be able to play in a mild wind better than that
It wasnt just windy though, it was very gusty. Hard to pick the right club when one min its gusting at 40 and then dies down to 15 or 20 and visa versa. Sorry you have to play in a wind tunnel though that doesnt sound like fun.

It wasnt just windy though, it was very gusty. Hard to pick the right club when one min its gusting at 40 and then dies down to 15 or 20 and visa versa. Sorry you have to play in a wind tunnel though that doesnt sound like fun.

actually I like it, really works your chipping and putting, makes you better, also, I feel makes you really concentrate on the shot shape and trajectory

Back