Jamie Sadlowski Playing on Web.com Tour

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you think he fares?

Would think he will play just fine. Don't see him winning but could see him in the top 15. I think it comes down to how tight the course is for him and his putting.

I like the guy, I hope he does well!

I hope well. But I'm gonna guess missed cut.

I think it'll be interesting to see him dial back and find fairway off the tee. I guess with his distance he could use 3w or even hybrid and still compete distance wise haha I cant remember but isnt he a decent player hc wise? Could be fun to watch but I think someone like that would be cut down to size if the course isnt a bombers course.

I hope he does well. Wouldn't mind watching him play regular golf instead of mashing it as hard as he can.

Didn't fare so well his last attempt. Hopefully this round goes better.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Seems like there'd be some transition going to full tournaments. I'd like to see him do well but predict a more modest result.

Last edited:
Not the first time he's teed it up. Last time, I think he made the cut but just barely. It took a second round 64 to do it and then he floundered on the weekend.

Odds are he misses the cut unless his putter is warm.

I can't see him not doing well, regardless of his last MC. He's just too talented.

Wouldn't you like to be the guy who gets paired with him? I'd wet my pants.

I think he will play well but misses cut.

I hope he does well, hope he makes the cut but don't see him finishing top 20. I think this might be the first step towards a solid career on web.com tour.

Hope he does well, however see him falling a stroke off the cut line.

I think it would be fun to watch but in the end he misses the cut. What the long drive guys do is amazing but it's not golf.

Would love to see him do well, but don't think he'll make the cut.

I'm interested in seeing how he does. He would bring some eyeballs to the television, IMO.

Hope he makes the cut, he seems like a good dude and boy can he smoke the ball

I like it. Will be interested to see his drives in regular competition vs the lda.

It will be interesting to see if he tries to crush the ball or not.

I think he will make the cut, won't end up top 15 though.

Wins by 2

I like him and think he will do well.

Would love to see him do well but I don't know enough about his game to offer anything more than a guess. My guess is he misses the cut. As the Harvey Pennck quote goes, "the wood are full of long hitters." I wish him good luck, he would be good for golf if he could get his PGA Tour card.

I am interested... I would love to see him do well, but I've watched big hitters and it usually ends in their demise when the smallest error occurs.

Any idea what he's got in the bag in terms of driver? I can't imagine he's gaming that monster.

Definitely like this. Hope he does well and at least makes the cut.

Back