What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSG sent me a mailer for $1 re-gripping. It's about time too that I got these done, these have been sitting in my garage since that sale first started last year. Pretty excited.

1 dollar per club? That's a solid deal. I'd take that deal.

1 dollar per club? That's a solid deal. I'd take that deal.

Yes sir. Otherwise I would have probably tried it myself. Although I must admit, I have never done it before.

Yes sir. Otherwise I would have probably tried it myself. Although I must admit, I have never done it before.

So so so so so easy... However... sub 10 dollar regripping is living right. Especially if you use a bunch of wraps.

MD3 50* wedge, opticolor red and green callaway gloves, 2 dozen new chromesofts and callaway winter gloves

I picked one of those up last season and I swap it out with my 3 Deep based on the course and how my swing is doing. That club is just so easy to hit from the tee or the turf. It's not long, but it's dead straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually hit the 3deep at the same time as this one. This was just a little more consistent (and about $80 cheaper) so I went with it. Can't wait to get it on a course.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Ordered a Nike Vapor Fly driver. Very intrigued and anxious to give this one a go.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Walked into Roger Dunn for what was literally about 3 minutes and looked through the used bin, as I always do, and in there was a basically mint 910 D2 10.5 on a Grafalloy Blue (white) 65s, for only $60. I couldn't pass it up and walked right to the register. Also very curious to see how the Grafalloy performs! Hard to pass up a good 910.

Walked into Roger Dunn for what was literally about 3 minutes and looked through the used bin, as I always do, and in there was a basically mint 910 D2 10.5 on a Grafalloy Blue (white) 65s, for only $60. I couldn't pass it up and walked right to the register. Also very curious to see how the Grafalloy performs! Hard to pass up a good 910.
One of my favorite drivers ever...great deal

Picked up my custom titleist 915 Fd fairway with Rogue shaft

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ponder became a reality today boys...pulled the trigger on a Callaway 816 14* fairway wood off the bay! Pumped!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ponder became a reality today boys...pulled the trigger on a Callaway 816 14* fairway wood off the bay! Pumped!

Nice snag!

Best fairway wood out there imo.

2 Dozen New Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Just picked one up a few weeks ago and don't have a full round in with it yet, but the early returns are indeed very pleasing.

Strong statement my friend. I may have to demo now

Just picked one up a few weeks ago and don't have a full round in with it yet, but the early returns are indeed very pleasing.

Hmm I've been looking for a new fairway wood....

Hmm I've been looking for a new fairway wood....

As a result I have a few on the unoffiical FS block :D I'll PM you!!

60* W-grind MD3.
Pack of 2016 dual core chrome softs
More regripping tape

Ahhhhh!!! Scored my favorite driver ever for a little bit of nothing on Ebay today.

Adams Fast 12LS is on its way to Richmond. The one driver I regret selling!!

XR 6h.

I found a Wilson Original 600 putter at the salvation army for 1.75

For some reason wasn't able to post in the for sale or wtb thread but if anyone has any thp or Scotty Cameron mallet Headcovers please let me know. Definitely looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back