NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it makes sense. Your two little bash bro's will go 1&2 to the Oilers in 2032. Unfortunately they will never win a cup.
I would have to move to Canada then

I would have to move to Canada then

Sounds good I will book a tee time. Edmonton isn't far from me. I look forward to teeing it up with you.

Sounds good I will book a tee time. Edmonton isn't far from me. I look forward to teeing it up with you.
We will tee it up hopefully sooner than later buddy.

Just turned on Wings Islanders on NHL Network

It was just a matter of time. This guy is better suited for the NFL and their players tired acts.

238e6bd358e55358fe151bded1e3eb00.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lol who is that

That all gold presidential though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It was just a matter of time. This guy is better suited for the NFL and their players tired acts.

238e6bd358e55358fe151bded1e3eb00.jpg

Lol who is that

That all gold presidential though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Evander Kane, what did he do this time.

The Islanders are beating up on the Wings. Love it.

Went to Toronto for the NBA all-star game and called to say he wouldn't be at practice. suspended for 1 game. He thinks he's bigger than the team. You watch, just the beginning.

Nice, how often do they wear those?

They're only wearing them for 7 games this season, as a farewell to Recall place thing. The original WHA Oilers had mostly orange jerseys kind of like these.

I've read on a few uniform junky blogs that the Oil have registered a new alternate jersey for the 2016-2017 season. I think it's very likely they keep these around as the alternate. If they don't, it's a nice keepsake for McDavid's rookie year.

What a clown Andy... Have fun dealing with that

What a clown Andy... Have fun dealing with that
Thanks...I love when I can say "I told you so".
FYI: Stafford has as many goals as Kane without the headache.

Thanks...I love when I can say "I told you so".
FYI: Stafford has as many goals as Kane without the headache.

Why is there always problems when the name Kane is associated to Buffalo? What is in the water down there?

I really like the Oilers jerseys, they never should have gone away from the 80's style.

Good lord these refs in the LIghtning game. Refs get the call right on the ice and then blow it on the replay. Terrible.
I just heard the Blues radio call from when the refs overturned the call of no goal. They started laughing and saying they didn't see that coming. Even the player who "scored" said after the game he was shocked it was overturned.

No idea how they screwed that up so badly.

E.Kane is a waste of talent. Disappointing.
He is so one-dimensional. His nickname should be "C-button"

He is so one-dimensional. His nickname should be "C-button"

Or, maybe "wet tracksuit"

Or, maybe "wet tracksuit"
Don't think there's anyone on the Sabres like big Buff that will put him in his place. Didn't teach him anything anyways, he just got more petulant.

Where is Scrap and his fancy new Avi?

You mean broke the camera AGAIN taking another selfie...

Yup it's true. Hey Moose can my tag line include something awesome about Crosby or Jagr. Even something about crest and his love of the Penguins will work.

Yup it's true. Hey Moose can my tag line include something awesome about Crosby or Jagr. Even something about crest and his love of the Penguins will work.
He would not do that... I assume he will call attention to your selfie you know because you love them so much

Hmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back