What are you drinking?

Buddy of mine scored 4 12pks of it a few days ago from a liquor store near where he works. Pretty sure that was their entire supply, and pretty sure that employee got fired haha
Haha I am pretty sure that guy is gone too but a great snag! My favorite right now.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Tito's and Tonic, but I must say that after this past weekend, an Albatross is going into the rotation. They were so good, and Diet Coke is a must. It was buttery if that makes sense.

JM

No fruit, no straw.

Oh and I have moved on. Woodford neat

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Is it bad that I am trying to get through my bottle of Auchentoshen just so I can buy a Macallan? lol!

Enjoying some forty creek tonight. Never tried it before this week. Heard it won a few awards, so I decide to give it a try. Not bad

Jefferson's ocean.

Fantastic.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tito's and tonic with some lime.

Haven't up any of the Captian yet.

JM

Tito's and tonic with some lime.

Haven't up any of the Captian yet.

JM
Is that pretty decent mojo? I just picked up some Tito's Monday. Never had it before and don't know what to mix it with. I was thinking of mixing it with Monster.

For me, the Monster would be too sweet, but it would mix well I bet. Do yourself a favor though and pick up a lime and a bottle of Schwepps Tonic or diet tonic. Probably a $2.50 investment and mix up a few. It's clean, light and doesn't give a headache if you forget to stop drinking :act-up: Let me know what you think!

JM

Tito's and Tonic, but I must say that after this past weekend, an Albatross is going into the rotation. They were so good, and Diet Coke is a must. It was buttery if that makes sense.

JM

Don't drop it...

Don't drop it...

You got that right! I know a guy though who did.......:alien: I offered to get him another one and the next thing you know dude is closing the bar though.

JM

You drop one drink, you never hear the end of it.

You dropped your drink? You're better than that...

5b2db8de1c3ce715df9b9cd626b43dd4.jpg

Warder

When in Rome? Margarita bar at Mi Dia in Tay Hoss. The Italian Margarita and it's good.

When in Rome? Margarita bar at Mi Dia in Tay Hoss. The Italian Margarita and it's good.

Intrigued. What makes it Italian?

Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban

16d5d85a05c3cdf2d34182e535d3e865.jpg

Never tried this before. Someone at work suggest this as a good combination. I'm looking forward to this.

Biddingtons Pub Ale

Polar Lemon Seltzer

#baller

Back