Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize you had such dainty feet.
That's my concern is them being too narrow. Second thought maybe I should have kept this one to myself
a3502c07c147b7b1028f88cc987d9b15.jpg

Women's high tops...really.

Interesting ponder. Lifestyle change?

I didn't realize you had such dainty feet.

Haha...interesting for sure. No lifestyle change smarta$$

That's my concern is them being too narrow. Second thought maybe I should have kept this one to myself

Hmmm interesting. We are there for you with whatever you are going through.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Oh god... jokes overload!

I think a Women's wide is a men's standard width. My wife wears a wide shoe in women's, but usually gets a standard men's shoe.

As long as I don't have to watch you wearing skirts and putting like Michelle Wie.

Lindsay at UST had these on today. They would look good on you Doug.

Really think I want a new Callaway Fusion 14 bag, the blue/green 2016 one. Saw it in person today and it looked like a nice cart or push cart bag.

Also played around with several putters, and the one that impressed me most was the Wilson Infinite Michigan Ave. Their counterbalance felt really nice rolling a few at PGASS.

Fairway woods, maybe V Series? Think I'll try to hit some next weekend.

New 4 wood needed......Callaway xr 16 or Cobra King.

Whichever way you fall you are going to be pretty darn happy. I prefer the XR 16, but a number of THPers preferred the KING LTD.

Really want to give the Heavenwood a go but my only testing spot is Golf Galaxy. Rather have teeth pulled then go there :/ just want to see if the stock shaft is ok before buying

I'm bias but think I would say match the fairway to the driver. Xr16' with ust shaft more similar to your driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate, I mean this genuinely, go hit the 816 16*, heavy forward and heavy back. Legitimately nothing I have ever reviewed touches it, it's filthy good. I've not hit the xr 16 yet, but I do think you'd enjoy this one a lot.

If you like a bit bigger footprint the Ltd 3-4. If smaller xr16 pro. I've not hit the xr16. The Ltd was lower launching at 16° than what I prefer but it's a cannon. The xr16 pro is smaller profile but works well for me both tee and turf. Elevates a bit easier at 16° (non adjustable).

Cobra LTD driver with Elements Chrome.

I can't shake XR pros from my noggin

And hazardous yellow

Lamkin utx paddle grips... for all 20 of my putters lol

I'm pondering new irons. I want forgiveness but I don't want to spend a fortune. I hope after my meeting Wednesday I can hit some clubs at golf Galaxy in Des Moines. I have the green light to buy I just need to make my mind up. Thinking Wilson 200 and M2 or cobra. So many decisions.

Thanks guys! Mikeg found a listing for a XR16 head only, 15 degree that I busted a move on. I loved this wood over the weekend so very pumped!

PM Grind. I need one

Lamkin utx paddle grips... for all 20 of my putters lol

Glad you liked it.

Wedges and a hybrid.

Really need to get swinging some clubs on a monitor and gauge some distances.

Store credit is burning a hole in my pocket, but want something decent instead of just buying odds and ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back