Status
Not open for further replies.
First round of 2016 is about to happen. And it will be with THPers.

First round of 2016 is about to happen. And it will be with THPers.
Me to. Have done sim rounds but missed everytime these guys have gone out. Can't say any of them are on your level though

Me to. Have done sim rounds but missed everytime these guys have gone out. Can't say any of them are on your level though

I'll be sure to leave your 5 hour OJ at home

I'll be sure to leave your 5 hour OJ at home
Hey, the guy slept in a chair for a night and golfed at a THP event the next day while I'm pretty sure he was still drunk. He co-founded the "Three Deans and a Queen"

Hey, the guy slept in a chair for a night and golfed at a THP event the next day while I'm pretty sure he was still drunk. He co-founded the "Three Deans and a Queen"
What a surprise it was to learn that Pirates t-shirt was actually pixilated--and not just my drunk blurry vision.

I got out 3 days this week and now get to play Saturday and Sunday at 1:30. This golfing on weekends thing really didn't exist for me since my son was born in 1997 so I'm really enjoying getting back to regular weekend golf. My 10 year old daughter is playing with me and a couple buddies every Sunday so that frees my wife up to do stuff with her girl friends and makes me a wonderful dad!:act-up: Here's a picture of her last Sunday when she hit 7 GIR for the first time in her life. Her rapid improvement is making her excited to play every week so I could have 50+ rounds a year with her going forward.

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is just so much awesomeness in this picture and thread....Great win for you, your daughter and your wife!!

54 holes, walking, with my golf team today. Legit happy.

The guys outside of the top 6 will undoubtedly grab ass a bit, but if they raised money so be it. Most importantly its a perfect day for me to get the 6 guys who will see tournament action this year in a course and competition type environment as they have 9 to warm up, then the following 18 count as their ranking match score.

Sounds like a fun day buddy, enjoy it!

Looking forward to hearing how it goes, James.

Vacation with the family has started and my view for the week.

191cb780a1e16ab630cb50d8fe59f3d5.jpg

My wife is playing a 18 with some new friends at the club. I'm getting text message hole by hole scores. This makes me happy.

But I'm at home, doing laundry and getting some work done.

Played 18 with my daughter, and watched her continue to become more interested in the game. Her smile, and "Awww shucks" look, after a good swing, makes me smile more than most other rounds of golf ever could.

Vickie has been out of town since Tuesday. She came home bearing gifts!
77b46f5df50e875a67e6dfd6ab2f8cde.jpg

Bacon and chocolate? YES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a note on my back door from a neighbor when I got home from golf today. She found a watch in the parking lot and left her apartment and phone numbers in case it was mine. Apparently not all people in NJ suck!

Love this quote

12553043_10153448717116647_9195477054638779908_n.jpg

24 years of marriage to my best friend! Down 20 lbs as of today's weigh in. It's a damn good day!

24 years of marriage to my best friend! Down 20 lbs as of today's weigh in. It's a damn good day!

**** yeah it is. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back