Greetings from Pittsburgh !

Condorll

Golf Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all! Glad I found this site, have read through a lot of the posts and awesome equipment reviews, they are great!

We are new to the Pittburgh area, moved here a year ago, We actually live about 15 miles south in the McMurray area. Started golfing again this year after a 25 year hiatus due to other time consuming recreational activities but now absolutely love the game! Have played about 25-30 rounds so far and have my score down to about 100 now (broke 100 once with a 98)

If there are any golfers in my area looking to get together for a round on a regular basis please let me know!

Cheers all!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Condor.

I'm about an hour away in the Youngstown, OH area and with a similar handicap.

Work is kind of hectic right now- days off to play are few and far between, but I'd be willing to meet up for a round..

What's a nice, affordable course in your area?

Welcome to THP. Hope you enjoy!

Welcome to THP, Condorll!

Welcome aboard! More of a Western PA presence on THP...LOVE IT!

welcome to THP!!

:welcome:
PGH representin'!!

Welcome to THP, Condor.

I'm about an hour away in the Youngstown, OH area and with a similar handicap.

Work is kind of hectic right now- days off to play are few and far between, but I'd be willing to meet up for a round..

What's a nice, affordable course in your area?

Thanks Ken419, would be great to get together for a round!
I noticed there are a few others from the Pittsburgh area here. That is good news, maybe we could get a foresome together!
I live near (3 minutes away) Lindenwood Golf course and play it regularly, 3 x 9's, $45 weekday, $50 weekends, cart included. Also like Butlers Golf 2 x 18's in Elizabeth, PA, similar pricing. Have played GrandView in Pittsburgh, Hickory Heights, Quicksilver, Southpoint (Private), but my fav's so far are Lindenwood and Butlers. I am also willing to drive North towards your location if you have some fav's there, or somewhere in between Pitts and Youngstown.

Cheers!

Welcome to THP!!!!!!

welcome to THP, hope you enjoy yourself.

welcome!

WELCOME!

Hello and :welcome:

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome!:clapp:

welcome aboard!

Back