It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I figure if I keep hitting everything right like I have been the last few rounds, and the cart path is on the right like it normally is, then I should be alright haha.

Launch monitor says-

GG carry- 200
GG roll out- 10
GG cart path assist- 20

Total yardage- 230
I figure if I keep hitting everything right like I have been the last few rounds, and the cart path is on the right like it normally is, then I should be alright haha.

Launch monitor says-

GG carry- 200
GG roll out- 10
GG cart path assist- 20

Total yardage- 230

I wish! Ever since I got my slice back my drivers are lucky to go 160. When I was hitting them straight with my instructor I hit a few that were 200 yards but I am losing so much distance because of this slice. The worst part is that I know exactly why it's happening and I can fix it on the range but as soon as I hit the course it's right back!

Cart path only is annoying but I understand it.

I will be limping my arse off by the 18th hole however I will :D and bare it or bear it :eek:).......

You never know Gray, they might make an "exception" due to a medical condition. Never hurts to ask.

If so I'd like to be switched so i can ride with Gray...(I kid)

Is Gray THP's version of Casey Martin?
You never know Gray, they might make an "exception" due to a medical condition. Never hurts to ask.

If so I'd like to be switched so i can ride with Gray...(I kid)

So does this mean we're playing semi-serious golf?

maybe for the first couple of holes until the courses exert their will on you......lol
So does this mean we're playing semi-serious golf?

maybe for the first couple of holes until the courses exert their will on you......lol

Dude, the only thing exerting its will will be my ball retriever. :D

Official Prison Calendar Update: We are at 7 DAYS!! ONE WEEK LEFT!!!! :bananadance:

Also, a few have asked how the dates on the prison calendar are kept as a few others have us at 8 days. In true prisoner fashion, I'm not counting today as a day remaining. I'll have to take a picture of the calendar and post it during one of the updates.

That is until the alligator eats it!!

:) Well, we have an ex gator wrestler with us... we'll be ok!

WOOHOO!! This time next week I should be just minutes away from the resort!! I gotta call ahead to let them know I'll be a few hours earlier than the check in time and make arrangements!

Is Gray THP's version of Casey Martin?

Sure why not!!

That's ok guys, I can hang... I walk 1.5 miles everyday. Some days my knee swells and hurts. I guess it depends on how much pressure I put on it. It was great day before yesterday when KellyBo and I played nine holes.! It almost felt normal. Now today at the end of my walk it felt like it was about to lock up on me. I was walking stiff legged the last couple hundred yards. I forget my brace/sleeve some days and pay the piper. The only problem I will have is I draw the ball and if the cart path is always on the right side, I will be walking twice as far as some of you :bad:... I look forward to playing a PGA course so much I would play with a broken leg :golf2::D!!

:) Well, we have an ex gator wrestler with us... we'll be ok!

WOOHOO!! This time next week I should be just minutes away from the resort!! I gotta call ahead to let them know I'll be a few hours earlier than the check in time and make arrangements!

sc-wrestling.jpg

Ahhh, I thought callin ya "Gigi" was cute. :act-up:

lol...same flight# / different day..
Almost a plan.... :arrogant:
Man, I was gettin ready for the "party plane". LOL

5 days of work between now and the outing. Its almost here!!!!

Regrettably I cannot go. I have been trying for the past 3 days to get a release from work but it's not going to happen. Only 4 of us on the job are certified to weld stainless high pressure tubes and we have an emergency outage on one of the units that has to be done by the 22nd. Barring a miracle it is what it is and I'm seriously deflated by it. I don't know what else to say.

Regrettably I cannot go. I have been trying for the past 3 days to get a release from work but it's not going to happen. Only 4 of us on the job are certified to weld stainless high pressure tubes and we have an emergency outage on one of the units that has to be done by the 22nd. Barring a miracle it is what it is and I'm seriously deflated by it. I don't know what else to say.
No.......

Back