KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

I wore these all three days I worked our booth in Las Vegas. The comfort was great everyday. I'm a huge believer because my legs and feet have always hurt after being on the Tradeshow floor. Can you imagine the comfort I feel on the course.

I have a brand new pair of Bio Fusions that I got a year ago and for some reason the shoe heel absolutely destroys my heel to the point where I contemplated selling them. The no show socks with the extra padding and heel "lip" make the shoes feel amazing and I will be able to wear them this season. These socks are awesome.

Rocking the green today before I head to the course this afternoon, so soft, no other sock can compare to the feel!

Rocking the green today before I head to the course this afternoon, so soft, no other sock can compare to the feel!
I need about 5 or 6 more pair. Cant keep up with washing these over and over to keep them on my feet. I definitely notice a day when I dont wear them.

I've got mine on today. First time since the #KickoffClassic. Super comfy.

I have 5 pairs now, I use one of my green pairs for the gym. They're so great! I'm trying to decide which colors I want and how many to get. I'm getting D a pink pair of the Womans socks, she will love them

Bought two more pairs today. Will have 5 when they show up. Will probably grab a couple more soon. Woukd have bought another pair today but also snagged a pair of underwear.

I grabbed a pair of the Tour profile Natural off eBay. Can't wait to try them out!
s-l500.jpg

Question for those of you that have bought the longer socks:

Are the 19th hole Fashion Performance socks
19th-Hole-Argyle-Black_compact.jpeg
longer (i.e., higher up on the calf) than the Tour standard model?
Tour-Standard-Black_medium.jpeg

Is anyone wearing the long socks at work? [h=1][/h]

I grabbed a pair of the Tour profile Natural off eBay. Can't wait to try them out!
s-l500.jpg

The 19th Hole collection and Tour Standards are about the same length. I have some of the 19th hole collection and they are really comfortable for work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info Aaron. I'm going to grab at least one pair (19th hole or tour) and I really want to try the Graduate compression socks - but $40 is pretty steep!

s-l500.jpg

I wear nothing but kentwool socks. Long and short. Love them to death.
Think I've got 25 pair or so combined long and short style.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I need about 5 or 6 more pair. Cant keep up with washing these over and over to keep them on my feet. I definitely notice a day when I dont wear them.

I'm with you, im up to 6 pairs but need a few more so I don't have to sweat it.

Pink for today's round.

I'll be rocking mine today on the course. Plan is to walk 18.

Mine get rocked today as well. Looking forward to some #HappyGolf and #HappyFeet!

JM

Placing an order for orange socks for my team this week, they were whining about their feet being tired this past week, this should help that.

Wearing the Tour socks today for my workout & just around the house. Extremely cushy & comfy! Very impressive. I think I need a few more pairs.

Wore them for all 3 days of golf this week, and my feet don't feel fatigued at all, walking has never been easier!

Don't know if it's the socks, but I walked 18 and feel great.

I'm wondering how these would be for running? They are so darn comfy and fit exceptionally well. Going to give them a go tomorrow morning.

Played 36 holes this weekend.

Wore the socks for both the gym and walking 18 yesterday.

Feet were comfortable and dry during the gym session.

These really stood out on the course though, it was mid 30s -low 40s and my feet felt fantastic and most importantly warm for the entire round!

Was colder today and we played the 18 in the cart and whaddya know feet felt great when the rest of me was cold and the game was tough.

I'm wondering how these would be for running? They are so darn comfy and fit exceptionally well. Going to give them a go tomorrow morning.

Best socks I've worn for running TBH

Wore my green pair today. Forgot how much cushioning these provide when you do things like walk on a hardwood floor. Absolutely love them!

Back