Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a difference in my other job again. Man it feels good.

You da man James.
I feel more motivated than I have in a very long time. Pieces are falling together finally, and it helps that now both of my jobs are meshing thanks to this game.

I do look at my juniors and think of the 2 wasted years they had, but that just means we have to work harder.

I feel more motivated than I have in a very long time. Pieces are falling together finally, and it helps that now both of my jobs are meshing thanks to this game.

I do look at my juniors and think of the 2 wasted years they had, but that just means we have to work harder.

From everything I have read it looks like you have them moving in the right direction. I am glad to see you enjoying it man. A motivated James is dangerous

Scored a couple of tickets to Fherety in Nashville in April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First zoo trip for Lotte today!!!

Sounds like some fun

Heading to Hawaii in 10 hours - going to play Turtle Bay (as a single) all day Monday!!

Heading to Hawaii in 10 hours - going to play Turtle Bay (as a single) all day Monday!!

Nice! It's been over 10 years since I played there, but I'll never forget the Palmer course. It is fantastic. Enjoy!!!

Playing golf with some THP'ers today.

Play well guys

Took myself and the kiddos to church today. A family friendly one that was recommended by many. Our 6 year old had a blast and asked if we could go back next week, and the little dude kept his naughty hands to himself. As for me, I'm truly hoping this will make me a better and kinder person.

Took myself and the kiddos to church today. A family friendly one that was recommended by many. Our 6 year old had a blast and asked if we could go back next week, and the little dude kept his naughty hands to himself. As for me, I'm truly hoping this will make me a better and kinder person.

Good luck!

I really wish I could find a church around here that didn't seem like a tollway to heaven.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Best thing about being back in Dallas. I went to church with the family today and it was awesome... I know it isn't for everyone, but I always feel so great after

I just hit 400 golf balls.

Well....I just accepted a position for a Ticket Sales internship with the Detroit Tigers!

Very very very happy. Thanks for the support everyone!

Congrats Tyler!!!!

Thats awesome. And its an added bonus when you get alot out of it while your kids have a blast thats for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back