2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Im not sure.

One thing to note however is while the course will be about "this works for me" the testing is going to be very regimented and organized because it is all about data. Its less about what works best and more about managing swings and moving to the next club.

it has to be. Not enough time in the day.

Not me I will play a broomstick if it works :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I can't play broomsticks, and as far as wanting your XXIO, it doesn't have to be the 9, it could be deans prime:bananadance:, but in all honesty I'm excited to test out the drivers, and see what actually does work for me, and see if the XXIO lives up to the hype you guys have been bringing it to. Great avatar btw

Will the list of equipment being tested be released be released before the event?

Can't wait for this event. I've been able to stay away from drivers in the hitting bays so I won't have any pre-disposition one way or the other. Just sticking with my G30 until this event. Same can't be said for the rest of the bag though! :D

Who is going to be the "I can't play (enter OEM name here) guy?

Any time I've ever said that, I end up being proven wrong no too long after. Last one was TM drivers, which is historically true but the R1 was a winner for me. I've learned to keep an open mind!

I to have stayed away from hitting drivers, just for this event. I am totally open ... I gave up a long time ago on a "brand names" in golf ...

I just want to compare all of the offerings and see what holds up best. I can't say I am expecting to figure out what driver "works" best for me more give me a baseline of comparisons that I can use to figure out what I will be gaming. I just want to have a solid repeatable driver swing for testing so I and everyone can get the most out of the data that is being put out

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been working at the range purely on my driver so I can have a consistent swing in order to compare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been working at the range purely on my driver so I can have a consistent swing in order to compare

I have been working on a new swing totally. 500 balls hit this weekend trying to get it grooved. Plus new irons Friday. This is going to be my first vacation in two years. Everyone is awesome that is going to be there. Epic times to be had!

I can't wait! Killin me in ball count! Only at about 200/week, gotta ramp that up

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I to have stayed away from hitting drivers, just for this event. I am totally open ... I gave up a long time ago on a "brand names" in golf ...

I wish I could have....but I have done the opposite....I have hit pretty much every new driver out there. Being in Minnesota you get some serious golf fever during the off season. However, I have yet to see any true ball flight. So I am very excited to see my impressions of a driver hit on a range or game format versus what I saw on the sim.

Last edited:
This is my first week going at it, missed today but tomorrow then money game weds. I will be hitting balls between rounds with my new swing coach. With the way I have gained in striking and distance I should be a 10 sooner than later.

That's amazing! I'm working my "butt" off to get there by the time I leave for Oklahoma City next January. Congrats!

Nothing has helped me more than finding someone that I click with for lessons. No charge so far but Wednesday I am going to give him something because he has helped immensely with my consistency with striking and distance.

Looking forward to hitting all drivers and seeing what each OEM has to offer but want to show up with a consistent swing and help THP get the best data possible and help #ChangeTheGame. Looking forward to seeing what the testing is going to be like. Excited to spend three hours on the range with a bunch of THPers.

All paid up, excitement can't get any higher!!!!

Golf Saturday, golf Sunday, range today, range tomorrow, lesson Friday, you can say things between me and club clash are getting pretty serious

Golf Saturday, golf Sunday, range today, range tomorrow, lesson Friday, you can say things between me and club clash are getting pretty serious

Good stuff bro. We have our work cut out for us on the courses we will be playing.

Went to the range today and practiced what you, panda, JB taught me and I kid you not.... 20 for 20 drives within 10 ft of right down the middle.... Golf man, sometimes you just don't get it

Went to the range today and practiced what you, panda, JB taught me and I kid you not.... 20 for 20 drives within 10 ft of right down the middle.... Golf man, sometimes you just don't get it

Good stuff buddy.

Good stuff...although you may want to
Work on swinging a driver 300 times while severely hung over to simulate the testing.

So I'll go to the range Saturday morning

Remaining balance sent, now bring on Hammock Beach!

This needs a bump. We are getting close!

Back