DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mpete and I bought one yesterday. Haven't been out there lately, but it is a neat track. Buy one and join us.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I bought 2.

It is still on. You will complete the foursome, I will let you know when i have passes in hand.

Sounds like a great time, you guys enjoy your round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe signups for the HUGE THP Event are coming in a couple of days.

Looking forward to it!

Hard to believe signups for the HUGE THP Event are coming in a couple of days.

Beyond stoked. I'll leave it at that. :alien:

Beyond stoked. I'll leave it at that. :alien:
Still trying to see if I'm available for the Hogan event. But I know that events after May, I'm good to try.

Tomorrow is the day.

Tomorrow is the day.

latest

You've had your email loaded for two weeks, haven't you.

Nope. Cause I have no idea what the email needs to include! If I knew then yes I definitely would have it ready.

Excited to see who is selected. Hopefully a post event round or beers or something since I can't enter!

Looking forward to the feedback. Had a chance to hit the 6 and 8 irons - sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to see who is selected. Hopefully a post event round or beers or something since I can't enter!

You could enter, you're just stubborn and choose to continue to play left handed for reasons unknown.

You could enter, you're just stubborn and choose to continue to play left handed for reasons unknown.

I don't think I could do the review justice trying to hit them right handed haha

Okay DFW, about 30 minutes to go. Who doesnt want to come play with THPers, get a free set of custom fit irons and have some fun?

The countdown begins

Okay DFW, about 30 minutes to go. Who doesnt want to come play with THPers, get a free set of custom fit irons and have some fun?

I do not fit into this statement.

I hope to see a ton of DFW entrants that's for sure

I hope to see a ton of DFW entrants that's for sure

I know it's not cheap but it's a no brainer considering it is one day off of work and no travel/lodging required. The value on this one is absolutely insane.

I know it's not cheap but it's a no brainer considering it is one day off of work and no travel/lodging required. The value on this one is absolutely insane.

Seriously.

Would love to sign up for this one but with an anniversary and one daughter's birthday over that stretch it's not in the cards. Good luck guys.

Normal people don't get to do this. Heck, even people in the golf industry know don't get to do this. Wonderful opportunity for guys that live close enough that travel isn't a concern. Can't wait to see who is selected to rep for this event! I want these irons!!!!!

Email sent! The wait begins! Hopefully I am lucky enough to get picked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back