The official Jason Day Thread

When someone calls you dumb you mean. I don't think anyone outright did that and I hope your not implying that I did.

I do agree, this is a ridiculous thread.

But so what if he is? Isn't that the thing for male athletes? Cam, LeBron, every soccer player in the world. Big deal.

Anybody who has back issues knows the came can come and go on a moments notice.

When someone calls you dumb you mean. I don't think anyone outright did that and I hope your not implying that I did.

No sir. I'm referring to arydolphins remark.

Definetly see it in pro soccer/basketball. Cam's is more off the field than on but a case can be made for him also. It would just seem weird in golf to me, but I suppose its not unheard of.

I do....and you can KISS MY ASS IF YOU DON'T AGREE! Don't take this to a different level.

maxresdefault.jpg

I dont think he is at all. Dude wheres his emotions on his sleeve nothing wrong with showing ur human

I hope I don't offend anyone else but I thought John Daily was the first Golf Pro Drama Queen.

I hope I don't offend anyone else but I thought John Daily was the first Golf Pro Drama Queen.

Other than both of them being able to crush a golf ball I don't see any similarities. I don't think Jason Day is faking back injuries.

I dont think he is at all. Dude wheres his emotions on his sleeve nothing wrong with showing ur human

Ditto. I kinda feel thinking that he is, is grasping at straws.

I don't have a problem with showing emotions. As I have already shown I do that too.:smile:

Oh by the way....I think these are fake too:drinks:

hqdefault.jpg

I enjoy watching him golf his ball but yeah, I could see him being a bit outlandish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JDay is as good as they get. He said post round he went and saw some trainers, was given a steroid of some kind to help with the inflammation and that he was still in some pain today but it was better than yesterday.

Brothers don't shake hands

01-10-15-bubba-day-hug.gif

JDay is as good as they get. He said post round he went and saw some trainers, was given a steroid of some kind to help with the inflammation and that he was still in some pain today but it was better than yesterday.

I think I saw the same interview. He knows he has an issue and he knows how to treat and manage it. He is in a unique position where he has to balance and manage a few things.

I'm a big fan and even if he is oft injured he's shown to gut through it.

And he's not doing anything illegal and seems like a good role model I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Dude is a pretty honest guy and as fans we get to see him being him. Dude has had injuries and has been working on taking better care of his body and changing his routine, what he eats. I'll take a few more Jason day types on tour everyday.

And Jason started a bunch of drama by only hugging him. What a loser.

You do see jason coming in for the hand shake and Bubba asking for the kiss...Right?

As someone who suffers both vertigo and back pain I don't think he is faking anything, personal opinion only as only JD knows for certain.

You do see jason coming in for the hand shake and Bubba asking for the kiss...Right?
I see them both walk in for handshakes and bubba deciding to hug it out. And Jason, stealing the spotlight by agreeing.

Haters gonna hate I guess.

Nothing about Day comes off as phony to me - he seems like a pretty genuine guy. The stories about where he came from in his childhood and the relationship with his caddy/coach are pretty great.

Maybe the only thing that bugs me is how long he visualizes his shot during setup...

Back