2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Only rolling with 7 this week...

Day 1:

3 wins
1 loss
3 halves

Where are you guys seeing the updates?

Where are you guys seeing the updates?

Had to go to the WGC page to see who won and compare against my list. Fantasy site is not showing anything except picks.

Had to go to the WGC page to see who won and compare against my list. Fantasy site is not showing anything except picks.

Ok I was concerned I screwed up.

11-5-4 after 2 rounds

Dammit, I wish Buzz Fantasy updated the picks day to day! I had a lot of halves yesterday so I need to check the rounds for today now.

7-7-6. Blah.

Team isn't doing so bad.

15-5 through day two. 9 out of my 10 picks have a scenario they can win their group, several moving on with a win or tie.

15-5 through day two. 9 out of my 10 picks have a scenario they can win their group, several moving on with a win or tie.

Well I'm not that good. Luckily my guys won't knock each other of until the finals.

Well I'm not that good. Luckily my guys won't knock each other of until the finals.
I think I've got a few facing off in the first elimination round should they move on, but I think I had a way to get all four in the semis. Of course, I probably made some last minute changes to mess that up.

Much better yesterday, 5-1-2 and the only loss was a 20K flier

I'm 10-7-3 after 2 days.

Only rolling with 7 this week...

Day 1:

3 wins
1 loss
3 halves

Day 2:

After day 2, have 3 guys at 2-0, 2 at 1-0-1 and 2 at 0-1-1.

So 8-2-4 to this point, feeling good about this one.

Ugh haven't been able to follow the tournament at all its been so busy at work. So far I have 3 golfers eliminated. One more is guaranteed to be eliminated. If I somehow get 6 through to the round of 16, I'd be thrilled.

4 guys going on, 2 of which play each other. Had 4 guys at 2-1-0 not make it.

And like a jackass i didn't set up my lineup...

2 guys advancing for me. Oh dear.

I'm afraid to even check mine. I don't think it's many that advanced.

Me too dammit. I keep forgetting. Typical fantasy blunder ughh

Well I have 2 that are advancing to the final 8. Looks like I will be losing more ground again this week.

I have Day in the final and McIlroy in the 3rd place game which means congrats to Louis Oosthuisen.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's ok I set a lineup and probably got the same amount of points.

Had Koepka, DJ, Rory and Oostie. Still have a 50% chance.

Back