Jason Finley - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 6 - THP Radio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today we continue with The Golf Industry Uncut. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, THP Radio presents this unique look behind the doors of the equipment world through the experts.

The rules for Uncut are simple. There are no rules other than the guest must be accessible to readers/consumers to discuss the show post broadcast.

This semi-monthly broadcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after the shows either here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

This Episode
Jason Finley from Callaway Golf joins the show
How did you get started in golf?
How many jobs have you held at Callaway Golf?
The Greatest Event ever created is presented
Jason Finley joins us on the Hot Seat for Fire Away
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/t...-volume-6-talking-callaway-with-jason-finley/

Multiple shots fired! Hahaha!

Great episode with darth finley.
Was surprised no texashacker jabs lol.
And i think the Scotty G vs Jrod trash talk has been a good one for the last few years.

Sounds like jason is ready for the grandaddy!

Great interview. I'm with hk on pizza toppings but need more than ketchup on a hot dog. I would have guessed Jrod would have gotten the nod for best trash talker.

Listening to the grandaddy talk gets the excitement level up and I want that bus ride to the hideaway.

Shot! Good listen!

Didn't know Scotty vs Velardo was a big rivalry. No mention of Chad vs Harry, probably because Harry owns that one. Guessed the Chicago answer before he said it. You can definitely tell that they enjoy these events as much as us when you hear them recap it. Looking forward to contests kicking off for #TheGrandaddy soon!

That was a fun listen. Great episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've walked though my trip last December a million times in my mind. Hearing Finley mention some of the things I that mean that much to me just rehashes my passion for the Grandaddy

• Admin
I've walked though my trip last December a million times in my mind. Hearing Finley mention some of the things I that mean that much to me just rehashes my passion for the Grandaddy

That was my exact thought. I liked how he described the event when asked how to to someone that doesn't know.

That was my exact thought. I liked how he described the event when asked how to to someone that doesn't know.

If there's one thing about the Grandaddy that I think I love the most is that Zoo Crew cherish that trip just as much as we do as THPers. Seeing Hashtag wearing his 1/4 zip on a commercial on freaking national tv is insane. Our logo was on national tv haha let that sink in a little bit. They feel just as lucky to play Hideaway as I do. They love the Grandaddy as much as any thper. That's why it's so easy to love the Zoo Crew and love this event

This is going to be a really fun listen.

And yes Finley, this event has changed my life. Golf will never be the same for me and I am forever thankful

Good show! As a huge fan of #TheGrandaddy I can wait to see who's on this years squad! We've seen the ZooCrew passion each and every year!

Wow Air Cannon....at least it was a start.

I look forward to catching this in the morning on the way to work.

Nice episode!! Surprised to hear what a big deal it was for the Zoo Crew selections. Nice to hear they get as excited about it as we do!

Really enjoyed this episode. I always enjoy listening to Jason. He's a guy who really loves his job, and Callaway, and it comes through very clearly. Didn't know until this interview that he has spent his entire career with Callaway, and worked his way to the position he's in now. That's not as common as it once was, and I admire him for it. As always, he's pumped for #TheGrandaddy. This year is our year, however, and he'll just have to get used to losing the big one for a change. #THPWinsItCleanInSixteen

I'm really enjoying THP radio and this volume was no exception. Jason's view and description of the Grandaddy certainly ramp up the excitement.

Great stuff in this one. Really felt like I know him alot better despite never meeting him. All around good stuff JB

Great show as they all have been. These guys all seem great and to hear how big of a deal the Grandaddy is for callaway as well is so mind bogglingly awesome. Also maybe us Chicago Thpers should take Jason out for the great food if he is here this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great show and hdcp explanation was a good attempt...haha. A few good digs and that they get as excited as we do was awesome.

Didn't know about his long standing career with Callaway, that's pretty awesome.

Also, it sounds like he's pretty used to playing with something on the line.

Sounds like many of the ZooCrew are meaty pizza fans. I can respect that.

Great insight from Jason and another enjoyable look at their daily mindset. Should be fun leading into some of these great events.

follow up post re: the infamous JRod handicap.... Sounds like I need to be a 'serious golfer' 10 in December as well hahahaha #SureWayTo68

Another great interview...I love the Hot Seat questions! That's a great idea...oh yea #TheGrandaddy talk is always nice

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Another great show. Im with him with the meat pizza topping, and if all The Grandday talk and what it involves doesnt get you excited maybe you dont believe.

Back