2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

If its not in the fall I will find a way to this one so I can share my crappy golf with all! lol

We like crappy golf.

If its not in the fall I will find a way to this one so I can share my crappy golf with all! lol

Dude, I put a 12 on the card at 18! Crappy golf is welcome

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Dude, I put a 12 on the card at 18! Crappy golf is welcome

commoncashreg.jpg

Thank you!

commoncashreg.jpg

Thank you!

Really? Dude, you know I owned you. I better have a chance at redemption one day. Your short game was unreal, you deserved it.

See, this is why I cannot miss the next outing! Awesomeness!

Have you guys thought about doing an outing outside of Florida? Maybe Myrtle Beach of Hilton Head?

I kid, but it hasn't been asked for a while. When you speak of three days with one full day of demo, does that mean no round of golf that day, just range time?

Kevin

Have you guys thought about doing an outing outside of Florida? Maybe Myrtle Beach of Hilton Head?

I kid, but it hasn't been asked for a while. When you speak of three days with one full day of demo, does that mean no round of golf that day, just range time?

Kevin

In theory yes, but people can definitely play a round if they choose. By doing the 3 day format it gives people the option to play extra rounds on the other 2 days. Or be with family or friends and take in the sites or resort.

In theory yes, but people can definitely play a round if they choose. By doing the 3 day format it gives people the option to play extra rounds on the other 2 days. Or be with family or friends and take in the sites or resort.

That sounds great. As cool as the demo day appears, I'm sure if I attended, knowing a fine golf course was right there would be hard to ignore.

Kevin

That sounds great. As cool as the demo day appears, I'm sure if I attended, knowing a fine golf course was right there would be hard to ignore.

Kevin

I agree and that is why we are going to do demo day on a separate day to the golf. I know some may want to play rather than be at demo day.

Is there something funny about the "image protected" picture- or did I come too late to the party?

Is there something funny about the "image protected" picture- or did I come too late to the party?

JB posted a pic of a cash register, b/c i had to pay him $15 for losing to him on the palmer course. and it's a very large cash register, it pretty much says, IN YO FACE!

On tap scheduled to speak with 4 resorts today including PGA National again. Thank you everybody for your feedback.

I thought it was his way of saying 'daddy only carries big bills, do you have change for a c note?'
JB posted a pic of a cash register, b/c i had to pay him $15 for losing to him on the palmer course. and it's a very large cash register, it pretty much says, IN YO FACE!

Are these the 'Final 4' or just 4 more in addition to the 169 resorts you talked to yesterday?
On tap scheduled to speak with 4 resorts today including PGA National again. Thank you everybody for your feedback.

Are these the 'Final 4' or just 4 more in addition to the 169 resorts you talked to yesterday?

No final four yet. Just speaking with every place right now trying to get the best deal for each person. Its amazing talking to some of these places and realizing just HOW GOOD the deal at PGA National was/is for everybody. I mean some are not even CLOSE!

no harm in going back to PGA National again if they can give us the same sweet deal if not a little better
No final four yet. Just speaking with every place right now trying to get the best deal for each person. Its amazing talking to some of these places and realizing just HOW GOOD the deal at PGA National was/is for everybody. I mean some are not even CLOSE!

true that! it's quite shocking actually. i think that the folks at PGA National understood what we were bringing, and it can be tough translating that to someone else, but i can promise you guys that JB and GG are contacting some sweet places. i think that we'll find the right one, who wants THP there, and who sees what THP and its members can bring!

no harm in going back to PGA National again if they can give us the same sweet deal if not a little better

You are 100% right. THere is no harm. But we also want to explore every option available. There are some interesting thoughts I am learning about the 2nd one planning.

Those with cheaper airfares (Orlando, Tampa) more expensive packages, so it evens out.

Different resorts put a different value and understanding on the guests that they are getting and how influential you guys are in terms of writing about the outing. Some think it is the greatest thing ever, and others look at it just like any other outing.

Im torn on the aspect of getting what we got and knowing how great PGA National was and going a "new" route and hoping for the best. I think its good either way really. But our goal is to save money for each person coming wherever possible.

totally agree. It would be great if we could do a different resort each time while getting the same price and treatment at PGA National. I was and still am blown away by their service, especially the golf guys with how they helped us store, set up things, make sure we were taken care of, etc. they definitely set the bar high for others to meet let alone beat
You are 100% right. THere is no harm. But we also want to explore every option available. There are some interesting thoughts I am learning about the 2nd one planning.

Those with cheaper airfares (Orlando, Tampa) more expensive packages, so it evens out.

Different resorts put a different value and understanding on the guests that they are getting and how influential you guys are in terms of writing about the outing. Some think it is the greatest thing ever, and others look at it just like any other outing.

Im torn on the aspect of getting what we got and knowing how great PGA National was and going a "new" route and hoping for the best. I think its good either way really. But our goal is to save money for each person coming wherever possible.

Kevin

YOu would be surprised my friend. Demo day is very ver under rated until you go through one. Trust me, I was excited about it but when you are there, nothing else matters.

Back