Big Mac vs Whopper

I'd have to go Big Mac - not a BK fan.

Not that either is really a choice for me

Flame broiled Whopper tastes better to me... I think it's the bigger meat patty. From what I remember, the patty to bread ratio was off in the Big Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since these are the only options I'm going with Whopper. You could offer me $20 to eat a big mac and I'd turn it down.
I would pound a big mac for $20... then wreak havoc on the dollar menu... Mc Doubles and hot apple pies for everyone

I would pound a big mac for $20... then wreak havoc on the dollar menu... Mc Doubles and hot apple pies for everyone

I don't mind their breakfast though. And every once in a while some of their fries if they are fresh.

Big Mac if I had to choose, whopper is junk.

Both are equally disgusting. Ill go whopper.

Few years ago I was craving a Big Mac for some reason. Hadn't had one in decades. Damn, that thing was nasty:bulgy-eyes:

If forced to choose I'd have to go Whopper.

Whopper by far, though I have found myself craving a big Mac now and then recently.

I am a Big Mac guy....never really cared for burgers from Burger King

Big Mac but its close

whopper all day, cause it won't survive a nuclear fallout and tastes way better

Big Mac. Though it only wins by default because Burger King is horrible in our city.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Big Mac, im not a BK fan.

Whopper, I like the taste better.
Flame broiled tastes better.

I have had 2 Whoppers this year. I only had one Big Mac all of last year, and none this year. So Whopper in a close race.

Man I never knew the fast food industry was so polarized. Hardee's ftw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whopper.....cause it doesn't come with lettuce by default (I think). Hahah

That's a shame.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well the close to 30 pounds I've lost partly due to that eating would say otherwise. I did have a few fries the other day and they were incredible.

Whopper by far. But sometimes a Big Mac just sounds good.

Big Mac, but I haven't had one in years. We have Whataburger here in TX!

The truth is neither!! I'd have to be really hungry with no other options! Rather eat salad!!

Holy crap, we made it past 10 posts and no one posted a third option!? What kind of THP thread poll is this?

Whopper gets the nod here.

Using quarter pounder patties was mentioned, and that's not a Big Mac, so . . . .

(I guess it was post 24 before it wandered!)

As the owner of post 24 I feel obliged to mention that post 19 cited "neither" and should be given credit as the first one off the rails :banana:

Whopper by far, Flame Broiled Taste way better, And I can get it my way!!!

Back