The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then grab me a few from Shipleys, and a couple Kolaches.

There's a place down the street that makes Kolaches. Never heard of them before, but they're awesome.

There's a place down the street that makes Kolaches. Never heard of them before, but they're awesome.

It's a hungarian thing that is popular in Texas, and they are amazing. The only place here that has them that I know of sucks at making them.

effing fire ants!

It's a hungarian thing that is popular in Texas, and they are amazing. The only place here that has them that I know of sucks at making them.

Kolaches are life changing. As someone who doesn't like donuts, I would eat kolaches every single day. Sausage and cheese, and a sweet sort of pastry croissant type thing. As Wake said, very big in Texas.

Friends who send pics at the beach in Jamaica when I'm busy as hell at work.

Currently trapped in a hot damn room (about 130 degrees) don't know the phone number to call the department who locked me in here....
Taking the piping off the bottom of a sterilizer to crawl out from underneath it.

Good times

Currently trapped in a hot damn room (about 130 degrees) don't know the phone number to call the department who locked me in here....
Taking the piping off the bottom of a sterilizer to crawl out from underneath it.

Good times

pics or it didn't happen

Good times

I think the number you are looking for is 9-1-1

Kolaches are life changing. As someone who doesn't like donuts, I would eat kolaches every single day. Sausage and cheese, and a sweet sort of pastry croissant type thing. As Wake said, very big in Texas.

i'm right there with you on the donuts. These are awesome, especially if you find the right spot who makes them well.

i'm right there with you on the donuts.

Is this real life?

[waits for Ashton Kutcher to come out and announce that he's been "punked"]

Is this real life?

[waits for Ashton Kutcher to come out and announce that he's been "punked"]

Yes it is, donuts don't do it for me. Never understood the craze or attraction.

The only thing close that I like are the donut holes from Dunkin Donuts, otherwise I'll pass.

The only thing close that I like are the donut holes from Dunkin Donuts, otherwise I'll pass.

I don't want to live in this horrible, horrible world that you and TH want to create.

I don't want to live in this horrible, horrible world that you and TH want to create.

You'll make a lot of money lawyering for us and our rights.

There are infinity better donuts out there than munchkins. I'm with ATL on this one.

You'll make a lot of money lawyering for us and our rights.

Based on our current world standards, I am pretty sure saying you have been "hurt" by Donuts would be pretty easy.

yep, eaten at some pretty "famous" places

- Voodoo Donuts
- Blue Star Donuts
- Round Rock Donuts
- Hypnotic Donuts

Never even started to move the needle for me. Give me a bagel or a Kolache

- Voodoo Donuts
- Blue Star Donuts
- Round Rock Donuts
- Hypnotic Donuts

Everybody knows bagels are better...

Signed,
My People

Signed,
My People
If given the choice, I choose Bagel over Donut.

There are infinity better donuts out there than munchkins. I'm with ATL on this one.

I'm sure there are, they just don't move the need for me

Based on our current world standards, I am pretty sure saying you have been "hurt" by Donuts would be pretty easy.

The plan is to get my own public bathroom bc I don't like donuts

- Voodoo Donuts
- Blue Star Donuts
- Round Rock Donuts
- Hypnotic Donuts

Yes, I'll take a great bagel or kolache instead

Signed,
My People

I will get on board with that, although for me, the Kolache is the best of the hand held breakfasts, actually breakfast tacos maybe.

It would be very hard for me to power rank breakfast foods.

I will get on board with that, although for me, the Kolache is the best of the hand held breakfasts, actually breakfast tacos maybe.

It would be very hard for me to power rank breakfast foods.

You lost me. Everybody knows its a wonderful chicken biscuit from the south.

You lost me. Everybody knows its a wonderful chicken biscuit from the south.

See this is where I struggle because I love chicken biscuits too.... I have never had a true southern chicken biscuit though, not even Bojangles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back