The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the yogurt she's eating expired? Hahaha what kind of yogurt smells that bad or strong?

Booking multiple hotels for a trip to Korea. The Seoul stops are easy, but in some of the more remote portions of the country, the websites aren't exactly helpful. Got to hope that at least one person there can respond to my emails in English because my Hangul is non-existent.

Every day, every single day the girl I work with goes for a walk at lunch time outside, then comes back and eats a yogurt for lunch. All I smell is sweat and yogurt for the next 30 minutes. Gross.

Your comment made me think of this meme I once saw....made me laugh.

work has been crazy today. Need to get some golf in tonight to make things right.

I keep falling asleep at my desk. Not a good thing.

I poured a rum.

Then spilt it everywhere.

Disaster.

Damn dude you did race hard. You lost all rum control.
Went to grab it, and straight knocked it over.

I'll mourn this one for a while.

I poured a rum.

Then spilt it everywhere.

Disaster.
Alcohol abuse. Maybe prepour into a travel mug and place in the fridge for the post ride relaxation?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Alcohol abuse. Maybe prepour into a travel mug and place in the fridge for the post ride relaxation?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Perhaps.

However, I made up for the spill!

Just got done changing a flat tire... Awesome way to start the day!

Capital Gains Tax. Uncle Sam stuck it to me today.

Couple carpenter bee nests. Not what I wanted right now. Got to make the house look good to put on the market. If I plug the holes, they'll just dig a new one. Hopefully I can kill them off and they haven't laid eggs yet ... though by the time they hatch in August, I hope to be long gone from this house. Don't feel particularly good about doing that to a new home owner though.

The latest "can't make it in excuse" from yesterday: "I am at Goodyear and I am waiting for my mom to get off work and pick me up so I can't make it in today." This actually came in as a TEXT on Jacqui's phone at 3:23. He was supposed to be there at 3:00.

Seriously, texts are not supposed to be used for this kind of thing. Dial the effing number. And call the pro shop, not the cell phone since Jacqui doesn't have hers on her 24/7 and you were already told this.

We're looking for someone new.

I suppose the guy needed some time to get "mentally fit". Hopefully soon he will have all day and all week to get mentally fit.

Busy week next week.
Head to Atlanta on Monday for an overnight trip that gets me back here Tuesday afternoon. Then on Thursday I am headed to Dallas for the Ben Hogan Experience THP Event and then back on Sunday night late.

Busy week next week.
Head to Atlanta on Monday for an overnight trip that gets me back here Tuesday afternoon. Then on Thursday I am headed to Dallas for the Ben Hogan Experience THP Event and then back on Sunday night late.
But, that Ben Hogan event is going to be pretty freaking awesome.

Busy week next week.

Would you mind picking up a couple donuts for me from Sublime?

I miss that place.

But, that Ben Hogan event is going to be pretty freaking awesome.

Yeah it is. And the best part is that they will be bringing it live as it happens, and then reviewing the clubs post event.

Would you mind picking up a couple donuts for me from Sublime?

I miss that place.

And then grab me a few from Shipleys, and a couple Kolaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back