What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some golf dotz for my favorite daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the toughy.

Probably the 6.5 HC LZ50 Grandaddy shaft I have, they or the X Speed Rulz Type A. Need to get the thp shaft tipped though.

Those wedges are STRONG.

IMO, of course.

I've been a long time Vokey lover but I was really disappointed with the last 2 releases that I'm still using my non conforming spin milled OG.

Went with the F Grind on the 50 S Grind on the 54 and K Grind on the 60. Love me some wide sole after RFC told me what was up.

Well I finally caved on the set of 716 CB's and SM6's

I'll have them tomorrow. I'm such an impulse buyer. I'm strong until the item is staring me in the face.

hahaha I still think that took longer than I expected.

hahaha I still think that took longer than I expected.

I held out as best as possible. Problem is every time I play they would be staring at me in the clubhouse so I never stood a chance.

I held out as best as possible. Problem is every time I play they would be staring at me in the clubhouse so I never stood a chance.

No point in dodging them. Time to smash tiny white things.

No point in dodging them. Time to smash tiny white things.

I sure hope so. I'm a little scared of playing steel again as I swore against it but worst comes to worst I can make Hawk throw the MCI's in them.

These
3d623fd0872c5cb9e7b002edc89e5a08.jpg

Well I finally caved on the set of 716 CB's and SM6's

I'll have them tomorrow. I'm such an impulse buyer. I'm strong until the item is staring me in the face.

You will enjoy both. Will be looking forward to your thoughts

V Series Heavenwood

Not saying I was looking but meeting up tomorrow to buy the rest of the set. 52,56,60 w/ DG onyx shafts.

b3a46b8c3eb2d33ae51cbd14eab212a8.jpg

Pop up protectors. Don't know what I'm going to be swinging like after this recovery and don't wanna pay an even bigger price.

Not saying I was looking but meeting up tomorrow to buy the rest of the set. 52,56,60 w/ DG onyx shafts.

b3a46b8c3eb2d33ae51cbd14eab212a8.jpg

This makes me happy!!! I freaking love j15 wedges.

This makes me happy!!! I freaking love j15 wedges.

I'll be testing them out this weekend if I get out. I have a feeling I might like them

I'll be testing them out this weekend if I get out. I have a feeling I might like them

I've messed around with a couple other options lately and I just can't see any reason to change for at least the next few months. The profile, the weighting, everything just seems to work.

They are so solid I wish they made a 46 or 48 they would still be in the bag if they did

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Might need to reshaft them though since I normally play KBS and these x100 feel quite stout.

They are so solid I wish they made a 46 or 48 they would still be in the bag if they did

baby steps, bro. At least they make a 50 in the J15

Might need to reshaft them though since I normally play KBS and these x100 feel quite stout.

I really want to change the 50/54 to Tour V wedge shafts but I am afraid to mess with them. With the fact that I almost always take a full swing with the 50, I feel like it makes sense.

Yes sir!!!

Best fairway I've ever had in the bag.

Incredible sound/feel. I've realized now going back to the Cleveland Classic and picking up the Heavenwood how important feel/sound is to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back