What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What golf stuff did you buy today?

Sweet new sticks!

Thanks man! The price was too good to pass up, basically got them for what I would've spent on shafts for my D100s. They feel soooooo much better than those though.

Last edited:
Thanks man! The price was too good to pass up, basically for them for what I would've spent on shafts for my D100s. They feel soooooo much better than those though.

Where did you get them?

Where did you get them?

eBay. Came shipped in the original box the seller got them in, looks like he took them to the range and said "eh" and boxed them right back up. $175 shipped.

eBay. Came shipped in the original box the seller got them in, looks like he took them to the range and said "eh" and boxed them right back up. $175 shipped.

Wow, that's crazy cheap!

A range membership yesterday and a new sun hat for the summer.

Neither purchase was for me but I bought them, two drivers, a Cleveland Classic XL and a TEE XCG6. for a friend to try out and see if either will work for him after his driver decided its life was over.

Nothing...absolutely ZUB ZERO!

Used Scotty Cameron GoLo S5. Also took it down to Golf Mart to get an inch taken off it and get a new Winn jumbo grip added (they didn't have any Scotty Matador XL's). Have ordered some 15g weights just to get the swing weight back up too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461194996.901489.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461195010.472431.jpg

Used Scotty Cameron GoLo S5. Also took it down to Golf Mart to get an inch taken off it and get a new Winn jumbo grip added (they didn't have any Scotty Matador XL's). Have ordered some 15g weights just to get the swing weight back up too.

View attachment 24219

View attachment 24220

You managed to stay alive long enough to post those pics? I'm impressed :rofl:

You managed to stay alive long enough to post those pics? I'm impressed :rofl:

The wife ain't home yet. The putter will be slipped into my bag, and she'll be none the wiser. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

Bought an Adams Blue 12* senior flex for my daughter. She is back to liking golf again.

Rock Bottom has them for $99. I had $25 in rewards points built up. Sweet!!!

Placed an order for a driver headcover for Terra.

Callaway XR. Wonderful customer service from Callaway PreOwned and will be here Friday. $120 for "like new"

JM

Greena fee for 9 holes

Callaway XR. Wonderful customer service from Callaway PreOwned and will be here Friday. $120 for "like new"

JM

Haha. Why am I not surprised.

Greens fee for 9 as well

Mizuno MP-H5 4-PW, they were the specs I was fit for and a good deal on the bay. They will be here by next Wednesday!!

Didn't buy today but this arrived to replace my 3 hybrid.

124cd05b41e38f4bdd3dc3cf7a50259b.jpg

553b8c18071ce7ec7e8ded967d396a88.jpg

Wait.... The face is on the wrong side..... Might want to check your camera......

JM
It looks okay on my phone, not sure what the problem is..:)

Bought a box of the small epoch tees and a dozen duo urethanes

BBA 815 14* fairway from Callaway CPO, too sweet of a deal to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPS holder for my clicgear.

Nike vapor flex with a tensei. Guessing it won't beat out the xr16 pro but it was so addicting/fun to hit I wanted to have one around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back